Solo Player

• TF#5 - LEGATE

English:
    Are Dev, thinking about solo player gameplay in fractured ? there's are content for solo player or something solo player can do also if they cant play for several motivation lot time with other player ?

Italiano:
    I dev, hanno pensato a solo player in fractured? c'è qualcosa che i solo player possono fare , anche se non si trovano in gruppi o per varie motivazioni non hanno motlo tempo da dedicare al gioco con altre persone?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

you can build your own house in the open and survive without contact

but to get "better" equipment you need to cooperate with other people

if i get it right, you cant smith/craft alchemic and write tomes yourself

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@berenike4 Unlike Albion online

Hi denispeda-since I know Albion myself very well, I can give you an answer as dev. The most important things I can outline:
    Fractured features ARPG combat, which is quite different from Albion's Dota-like style.
    Progress is horizontal and sees no grind thanks to the Knowledge System, while Albion progress is very vertical (with resources, items and everything divided in tiers) and progress requires repeating the same action over an over for a long, long time.
    The way PvP is managed is very different - on Albion, by level (low level: green, high level: red). On Fractured, by race and planet. In fact, the whole concept of races and worlds doesn't exist in Albion.
    Interactions with the environment being very important in combat are also missing from Albion.
    We have one massive open world, it's not divided in regions.
    ...and there's a lot more I could mention. Even the graphic style is different. So like... Yeah, it's very different

The game is made for all kinds of players, both for singles and small groups, and for entire guilds and alliances

Dungeons are mostly accessible to solo players, except for the large bosses but they are not a big part of Fractured.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

English:
    Yes, for that thing i'm suggesting at Dev, also to implement, some "solo player content"
    becase, some player can't play all time with other, and some time they are free only for few hours or time, and can't play in paty.

Italiano:

Si, e per questo, vorrei suggerire ai DEV, di implementare anche qualcosa per i solo player.
    questo perchè certi giocatori, non possono giocare spesso con altri, o sono impossibilitati a poter stare in parti per molto tempo, o devono staccare e ri-loggare spesso.

• Glad to read about solo dungeons stuff etc. I'am almost solo player too.

• Community Manager

@berenike4 Yes, Fractured is being designed with solo players in mind. The Knowledge System for example can be solo'd. 😉

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

I hope there won't be a specific class that goes really good on solo playing, I don't want to be limited in choosing a particular build for solo playing.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@endmyon
    From what I understand, there is no specific class for soloers. Especially since there are no classes at all.
    I think a lot of builds can be used in playing solo, you just have to choose what is right for you and fits your play style.
    I'm never able to tell what is better for soloing - a melee with high defence, a speedy ranger that can kite anything, or maybe a healer with restoration magic.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

If you like exploring I believe the knowledge system will reward you. I think this is a potential charm for solo players as you can play any time you want to explore the world at your own pace.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@specter said in Solo Player:

@berenike4 Yes, Fractured is being designed with solo players in mind. The Knowledge System for example can be solo'd. 😉

Inglese:
    That's a fantastic info, for me at for all that players dont have massive consequtive hours time, can dedicated at the game.
    for the example, i can play in the morning from work, but in case come client arrive, i need to stop, same in the evening, and at after dinner, if my samll child need something i need to go afk for several minute.

Italiano:
    questa è una notizia fantastica per me, e per tutti quei player che non possono dedicare al gioco ore continue, ma magari devono assentarti o andare afk svariate volte. nel mio caso ad esempio posso collegarmi dall ufficio la mattina, ma se entra un cliente devo staccare e la cosa si puo ripetere piu volte, idem nel pomeriggio, mentre la sera dopo cena, se il bimbo piccolo ha necessità non posso sempre giocare in party.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@berenike4 try finding a nice guild (in game) and explaining your situation and you should find people who wont mind 🙂

As other said exploration can be soloed and it's a big part of the game.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Un ottimo argomento, ormai esigenza di giocare in solitaria è aumentata

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@tulukaruk said in Solo Player:

@berenike4 try finding a nice guild (in game) and explaining your situation and you should find people who wont mind 🙂

As other said exploration can be soloed and it's a big part of the game.

English:
    Is not a problem of guild and how interact with it, is a problem of content in case i'm solo for some reason.

Italiano:
    non è il problema di una gilda o come interagire con la stessa, ma il problema è di contenuto nel caso non potessi interagire con la stessa per varie ragioni.

@pepix said in Solo Player:

Un ottimo argomento, ormai esigenza di giocare in solitaria è aumentata

english :
    right, now and in the future, the SOLO player are a big and good part of all game.

italiano:
    esattamente, sia ora che in futuro i solo player sono una bella fetta e parte di tutti i giochi.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@berenike4 well I plan to solo as much as I can 🙂 If possible all the way to end game content. They did promise it should be enjoyable for solo players. And of course some content (like dungeon bosses) is hard to imagine soloing.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Yeah, will be possible. I also plan to play 99% solo.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@tulukaruk GOOD, for sure some content is "restricted" to a party, the importat is the 50% of the content can done also in solo.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@berenike4 said in Solo Player:

@tulukaruk GOOD, for sure some content is "restricted" to a party, the importat is the 50% of the content can done also in solo.

Sono contento di vedere che io non sono l'unico che vuole buon contenuto solista.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

English:
    i think ther's lot solo player also here.

italiano:
    e mi sa che siamo molti invece hahaha

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Tantissimi, i ragazzini oggi giocano a gtf, e le esigenze di noi grandi sono anche di un gioco in solitario

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@endmyon doesn't really matter. There are no classes and all players start with a good allround build. You can use the resting ability at a campfire to change skills/abilities. So your character can switch between solo play and group play builds.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured