Base of Operations Mercenary Guild

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Dear future governors,
    I'm looking for a town willing to house a base of operations to a mercenary guild.

I am making this request because I'm expecting this base to be hotspot of lawful but PvP loving players, and these might cause quite a ruckus.

However, keep in mind that we're planning to organize ourselves efficiently, both socially and economically, which means we can offer both our services and some kind of financial recompense.

We'd love to hear.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

which planet? syndesia for the accessibility or tartaros for the mobility of the mercenaries through the planets?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

No preference yet tbh.
    We're thinking Syndesia, considering we currently only have one Division focused on Tartaros and it's inhabitants.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

i'm new to the Fractured Scene, but i am going to run (at least) the town of Poliponi.
    I need to read up a lot before i knwo the details and be able to act accordingly. Feel free to contact me and see what is all possible. I am sure that in a game that supports PvP we also need people with those capacities. And they wont mind some ale and music to celebrate their victorys

• After we get through some of the alpha testings, I would be glad to discuss this as a possibility. but until then I think it will be hard for anyone to say they would for sure do this. keep me in mind if you don't find someone after Alpha 1 at the very least.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@dordolio said in Base of Operations Mercenary Guild:

i'm new to the Fractured Scene, but i am going to run (at least) the town of Poliponi.
    I need to read up a lot before i knwo the details and be able to act accordingly. Feel free to contact me and see what is all possible. I am sure that in a game that supports PvP we also need people with those capacities. And they wont mind some ale and music to celebrate their victorys

Sounds like you have the right idea of a city for our guild to be housed in!

@grillboyz said in Base of Operations Mercenary Guild:

After we get through some of the alpha testings, I would be glad to discuss this as a possibility. but until then I think it will be hard for anyone to say they would for sure do this. keep me in mind if you don't find someone after Alpha 1 at the very least.

Yeah, it's very early to talk about partnerships and guilds and cities, I wonder how much of the prealpha community will exist in the game itself.
    I'll definitely keep you in mind!

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@WoLeFiE You have also the possibility to claim a free land with your guildmates 🙂 (#7)

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Yes, post your town name and location. This won't be used for any demon hunting purposes ☠

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@gofrit Definitely not starting a mercenary only city lol

idk a merc only city sounds possible. ppl will know which city to go to if they are looking for mercs xD

@codetsilon sounds like it would be mighty convenient as well and fun

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@wolefie
    well, planning of a town begins early. I need people to join up and make it happening.
    And although there is not much fact at the moment (as the pre-alpha needs to start) there is no reason not to start designing a hierarchical structure. I am planning to build the most prestigious location one can imagine.
    bustling with people, lots of valued members (pc and npc) and ofcourse a hefty defense as having the nice goodies makes you a target.
    as for exitment, I plan to build on the PVE word, but that's not a hard coded thing. I might not be into PVP, but I have no propblems with a guild who prefers that, as a guild it is then important to me that they actually are capable of Pvp (duh). (so discuss, plan, scheme and talk. Yhis Governor is there and its all on the table.)

@dordolio good luck with that you have to take into fact human nature and how people generally don't like listening o others especially in a virtual world ( plus your town would still get destroyed by demons ( go demons)

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@dj35 might happen. i'm more concerned that I build a town, drop all my resources (and real money stuff if its Chronicles of Elyria style) and get kicked out. that would be... painfull. I would however be willing to try if the guild shows the things I want to see. (like my kingdom guild in CoE. 🙂 ) Not doing something because its scary makes life dull.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured