what happens after?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

when game releases and we can all play, will the foundation reward thingies be rare?

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I believe The Foundation is made to give rewards to people to interact and spread the game before the it releases, so after the game is out, The Foundation reward will be out

Of course, that's just a guess.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I'd imagine they're unique rewards for while the game is being developed and won't be obtainable later on in the phases of development.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

After release I’m open them staying exclusive for a few years or permanently exclusive.

I’m at the point in my life where keeping it exclusive for a year or two is fine for me.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

IMO, the foundation system is still great for keeping players interacting in positive ways, plus a brilliant marketing strategy that doesn't require huge amounts of cash to be sunk into it. Therefore, I'd be up to it being open indefinitely personally; I don't see the need to gain any exclusive rewards (and as we all know, only about 1% of a game's community actually talks on forums anyway, so it's pretty damn exclusive already).

• Wiki Editor

As they still said somewhen before, the Foundation Rewards will be exclusive.
    And i think it is the right way to do so.
    Not that people want to feel special, but because of the Thank You by Devs to their very early community for following them for so long, even with just very few informations about the game.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured