Forum Issue

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I haven't found a forum section specific for reporting technical problems you find (with the forums for now, since game isn't up yet), so I'm, posting here.

Apparently, once you block someone, to not see his posts anymore, you can never unblock him anymore.

You are able to go to your "blocked user list" and see the list of people that you blocked, but once you want to click on someone to go to his profile, to be able to unblock him, when you click on his name, in search of an option to unblock, you get a message "You seem to have stumbled upon a page that does not exist. Return to the home page." It's due to you not being allowed to see his profile while you have him on your block list.

EDIT: found how to un block, clarified it in my next post below.

@gothix WILL I NEED A NASA COMPUTER TO PLAY FRACTURED?
    Definitely not! We’re working to keep Fractured available on mid-range computers and laptops as well, including those a few years old.

What to say, the game is still in development and it is unknown what system requirements will be needed. But if you go PoE, and Fractured probably too

EDIT: nvm, I found the way but it's not very intuitive and obvious to see.

You have to go to your block list, then instead of just clicking on blocked user, you have to "search" the user, then when his name appears again, there is a small "toggle block" button that appears where you can remove the block.

So it can be done, but it's not so obvious to see and intuitive. 😉

@muker said in Forum Issue:

@gothix WILL I NEED A NASA COMPUTER TO PLAY FRACTURED?
    Definitely not! We’re working to keep Fractured available on mid-range computers and laptops as well, including those a few years old.

What to say, the game is still in development and it is unknown what system requirements will be needed. But if you go PoE, and Fractured probably too

Btw the user i blocked is Muker, for his BOT responses all over the place, that most of the time don't make sense anyway. Like here...

Are users allowed to just spam the threads (with many non sense replies) like he does?

@gothix Well, well, a bot, of course
    1. To me specter is allowed to greet all of the users who write in the section "Welcome to Fractured".
    2. I was told to answer specific questions, not to do as before with a pack of answers.
    3. I help players, not spam, maybe it annoys you, but in the end new users ask much less questions.
    4. You asked me about the system requirements, so I answered.
    Yes, maybe I'm not always careful, but I still try to help people
    You see, the language barrier is such a thing that sometimes it's not immediately clear what the other user wants to give you. Accordingly, I have made and am making mistakes in some moments like now. I won't delete my messages as it doesn't make sense. It would only mean that I didn't admit my mistake. So I'll just leave it at that.

• Community Manager

@muker Your comment was completely out of place. Gothix didn't ask anything about the system requirements.

@specter said in Forum Issue:

@muker Your comment was completely out of place. Gothix didn't ask anything about the system requirements.

I 1 time I did not understand. Translation error. Initially I thought not about how. Here is and withdrew such a the problem miscommunication
    So Yes, I realized that I replied not appropriate, as sometimes I have it happens

@muker said in Forum Issue:

@specter said in Forum Issue:

I 1 time I did not understand. Translation error. Initially I thought not about how. Here is and withdrew such a the problem miscommunication
    So Yes, I realized that I replied not appropriate, as sometimes I have it happens

my suggestion is to not reply to every new post. I'm close to blocking you myself. I know english isn't your native language but using google translate isn't going to help us or you.

@jetah What? the question was: will the game to Linux, as I understand it, it is necessary to answer the man's answer from FAQ

@muker
    this topic is about a forum issue, not linux.

@jetah Okay, I'm not gonna answer any more questions that I can't 100% answer.
    Oh, I thought it was in the Linux question, since you just answered it.
    But would still I agree, more will try not respond to questions on which not know 100% answer

• Wiki Editor

muker is just a bit rushing his postcount 😉

Well, i guess too it does not help always to give everyone who just say Hello the Botmessage.
    I still prefer to answer personally with own words to the post i see.
    Maybe i will not have a very high postcount, but my anwers are from human to human.
    This i miss a bit at mukers posts. 😛

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

It is rather annoying to see a big ass wall of text that doesn't even make sense in every single post on this forum.

Now that I've learned how to block people, I've got 2 to add to my list.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured