Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi everybody!

As the start of our Kickstarter campaign approaches, it’s time for us to submit one of its key components to your evaluation. Today is the turn of Pledge Packs!

We’d like to hear your answers to questions such as:

• Do you think prices are fair? If not, how would you change them?
    • What pack would you be interested in?
    • Is there anything missing you’d like to see – or perhaps something you think is “too much”?
    • Do you think Foundation Points should be included as reward?

As always, your feedback is invaluable to us, and it will be crucial in deciding the success of our Kickstarter campaign. So please check them out and let us hear your voice!

Click here to discover the packs

A couple clarifications:

• Buildings require maintenance. Your own house, farm or other constructions will decay over time and eventually collapse if not maintained. The Carpenter NPC takes care of the issue for you!
    • VIP membership includes bonuses such as additional Learning Slots, increased Knowledge Point gains, discounts on Store items and unique cosmetic rewards for accumulated VIP time. It's only time savers and cosmetic stuff - we're not selling power there!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

* What's the VIP Membership?
    * What's the Carpenter NPC contract?

Do you think Foundation Points should be included as reward?

No, please keep them away. It would be not fair because you have people partecipating activly on the forum and buy points could be sound like a cheat.

Is there anything missing you’d like to see – or perhaps something you think is “too much”?

Not right now, I will think more about it.

Do you think prices are fair? If not, how would you change them?

Somehow are fair. Any chance to sell on the store a custom guild crest for a cheap price?
    Crap 1.000 € for the custom guild crest I want 😢

What pack would you be interested in?

Hard choice I prolly go for the PATRON pack.

VIP Membership: Additional Learning Slots & Increased Knowledge Point gains?

I dislike both. That would be a nice boost and people may feel forced to do the VIP sub.

What about to convert (approximately) the prices like this:

• SUPPORTER: 4.25€ - 5 USD
    • RECRUIT – EARLY BIRD: 17.00€ - 20 USD
    • RECRUIT: 21.25€ - 25 USD
    • PIONEER: 34.00€ - 40 USD
    • FOUNDER – EARLY BIRD: 42.50€ - 50 USD
    • FOUNDER: 51.00€ - 60 USD
    • ARTISAN: 64.00€ - 75 USD
    • PATRON – EARLY BIRD: 76.50€ - 90 USD
    • PATRON: 85.00€ - 100 USD
    • PROPRIETOR: 127.50€ - 150 USD
    • KNIGHT – EARLY BIRD: 170.00€ - 200 USD
    • KNIGHT: 212.50€ - 250 USD
    • IMMORTAL: 318.50€ - 375 USD
    • GOVERNOR: 425.00€ - 500 USD
    • ARISTOCRAT: 850.00€ - 1,000 USD
    • CREATOR: 2,125.00€ - 2,500 USD
    • LEGEND: DUKE OF SYNDESIA: 4,250.00€ - 5,000 USD
    • LEGEND: HIGH DRUID OF ARBOREUS: 4,250.00€ - 5,000 USD
    • LEGEND: WARLORD OF TARTAROS: 4,250.00€ - 5,000 USD
    • LEGEND: KING OF SYNDESIA: 8,500.00€ - 10,000 USD
    • LEGEND: SOUL OF ARBOREUS: 8,500.00€ - 10,000 USD
    • LEGEND: TYRANT OF TARTAROS: 8,500.00€ - 10,000 USD

Reducing the prices but maybe increasing the number of units sold.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I think people who invest in kickstarter and people from the Fund should be distinguished. So I think they don't need to give points to the Fund, and give some alternative

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

I would love to get some foundation pts with the kickstarter pack, but i'm not sure it will be a popular idea.

@finland said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

Crap 1.000 € for the custom guild crest I want 😢

I agree that expensive and that people from Russia is a lot of money

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@muker @Finland for a canadien 1000 euro would be 1500 CAD 😞

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Really dont think you need the foundation points witihin the kickstarter packs. i really understand each proceso within its rewarded and they sound great. If i had the money i would undoubtadly pay to be a Legends.

@zwiterion said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

for a canadien 1000 euro would be 1500 CAD

With Russian salaries....Better shut up
    I personally as a poor unemployed student will take for 50 euros limited
    or take 90 euros.... ahhh.
    50*72,34=3617 rub it's 90% of the price of an exclusive PS4 game
    me choking toad (Russian expression), but I have to take for 50 euros, it would be for dollars, it would be easier, but the Studio in Italy

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I think the prices are fair and pretty standard for other games that I see. I do like the exclusivity of the packs with the limitations of how many can be purchased in the different categories.

I think the best value in the packages is the Immortal package. I would probably look at either the Governor or Aristocrat. They are good without going too overboard crazy, but I'd need to find out what the whole govern a town involves.

What happens if I buy the package and then don't play, what happens to my town does it become a ghost town?

What happens if someone buys a package that includes governing a town and then doesn't play or doesn't create a character? Is there going to be a stone block somewhere that would be their package? Life happens sometimes and plans made now may change 🙂

Since I"m the Governor do I need to pay upkeep on the town like you would for a house?
    Am I supposed to be enticing people to come live in my town? What if I have friends that are also Governors can we pool out towns into a bigger town?

If someone buys a larger package like a Duke do they still need to Govern the town or are they past that level?

I'm sure I have other questions but I'm sure you get the idea.

I don't think the packages should have foundation points. You'll get different people interested in the Kickstarter than in the Foundation.

• Wiki Editor

@prometheus said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

Do you think prices are fair? If not, how would you change them?

I think for what is included at each price point that the prices are fair - even more so since some levels have a reduced price but limited quantity.

Not sure, but probably Immortal at least - debating the higher ones since if I choose Governor what happens if I start on Arboreus but then feel like playing on Tartaros? Am I still a governor of a town on a planet I can't go to?

Is there anything missing you’d like to see – or perhaps something you think is “too much”?

Not that I can think of at the moment.

Do you think Foundation Points should be included as reward?

I don't think Foundation points should be part of Kickstarter since those are given for community involvement and I think that aspect should be encouraged.

It seems to me that there should be 3 slots for the characters, so that players can experience all aspects of the gameplay, and this is really pushing for Donat

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@muker 4 for what I see. I was hoping for more slots like 6-8.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Didn't think that these packs would be that expensive but the prices seem kinda fair, i personally want the founders packs to include foundation points also can someone explain the vip membrship and carpenter thingies?

@finland There are 2 free and 2 with the purchase of meant

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@grrreatest said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

Didn't think that these packs would be that expensive but the prices seem kinda fair, i personally want the founders packs to include foundation points also can someone explain the vip membrship and carpenter thingies?

VIP membership includes bonuses such as additional Learning Slots, increased Knowledge Point gains, discounts on Store items and unique cosmetic rewards for accumulated VIP time. It's only time savers and cosmetic stuff - we're not selling power there!

Foundation points would be not fair cause here we have people spending time on the forum by months.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@muker shit 2 is really nothing.

It is unlikely that someone from the Russian community will pay 200-250 euros to enter alfa1, as for us it is a little expensive. For ordinary people, this is almost 1/3 of the salary (for people in which the city's population is more than 1 million. Anything less than 1 million is Mordor. On so much all bad in Russia). The average salary in Moscow for 2018 is 940 euros. Yes, you can say that normal people save money, but it is difficult to say about our people

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@muker Sry friend didnt know how much rub it would cost since i never been in russia. 😕 but its true that rub to euro is far worst than cad to euro

@zwiterion

The average salary in Moscow for 2018 is 940 euros. Yes, you can say that normal people save money, but it is difficult to say about our people

Everything is very unfortunate and I'm talking about the capital. But as said Ivasik (Ivasik- Russian version. English Joni's) from the Witcher 3 - "And what you don't like the swamp? I've lived here all my life and I advise everyone."

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@prometheus said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

Pioneer

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured