Legendary weapons

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@sharo said in Legendary weapons:

@mrchipps Well, stats aren't the only thing in which these weps could stand out. When I think about a legendary weapon, I think for example of a lightning sword that's very very hard to obtain the sword can have normal-ish stats but I'd think it would be cool if it gave you a new thunderstruck ability or aura and just looks epic. Dont get me wrong, these weps should not be overpowered, just unique in the way they look/play.

It is something I've never seen in an MMO and I really like the idea 🙂

Would be fun if you needed the knowledge not to elektricure yourself before you can wield it 😁

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

By the power of Grayskull... !

~ BZZZZZZZT ~

silence
    smell of fresh barbacue in the air

• TF#10 - CONSUL

• TF#10 - CONSUL

That'll be a cool thing to add in the near future, since it'll add more content and more people to go out and PvE or PvP.

You can also look badass. 😉

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Just remember how easy it will be to lose that super rare legendary weapon that won't even give you and edge in combat and suddenly getting it doesn't worth it 😉

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Its a good idea, we need obtained with skills, i could be better

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@aquaxi right. I don't know when the norm was for all people to obtain Weapons of legend. These should be something you speak of like a myth. When you see one it is truly a magnificent sight.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@benseine I don't mind this at all. Sure you could obtain a weapon of legend but if you are not skilled enough it won't allow you to control it.

Link didn't start the game with the master sword otherwise you would have nothing to aspire to. I want that weapon of legend to take a long time and be very difficult that way when people see you they are in awe.

This is my biggest point for being careful with cash shop, because one you release item skins this fails to be relevant and instead of playing and culminating need to play, you will lose interest because everything will just be superficial.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@domecreed15 whoops submitted a blank post.

But what I was originally going to say, was I was thinking about this the other day. I think for these 'legendary' weapons, it would be in interesting concept that if they're player made it requires multiple people to craft the weapon. Say 2 or 3 people have the knowledge requirements to craft the weapon, but there is a crafting requirement of 3 people actively crafting the weapon together at the same time, it requires the joint effort.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@mrchipps said in Legendary weapons:

@benseine I don't mind this at all. Sure you could obtain a weapon of legend but if you are not skilled enough it won't allow you to control it.

Link didn't start the game with the master sword otherwise you would have nothing to aspire to. I want that weapon of legend to take a long time and be very difficult that way when people see you they are in awe.

This is my biggest point for being careful with cash shop, because one you release item skins this fails to be relevant and instead of playing and culminating need to play, you will lose interest because everything will just be superficial.

I don't think that will go very well in a sandbox game like Fractured. Because it will take a very long time to obtain it, then I come along and kill you in 2 minutes time and take it. I am not skilled enough to use it myself, so I will just hang it over the fireplace in my crafted house 😂 Not really how it would go in Link, right? 😈

• @tulukaruk said in Legendary weapons:

Just remember how easy it will be to lose that super rare legendary weapon that won't even give you and edge in combat and suddenly getting it doesn't worth it 😉

Maybe legendary weapons changing hands can be made into part of the game. Have some sort of stat tracking on each one where you can see all sorts of stats - the creator, how old it is, previous wielders and how long they've had it, total mob/boss/player kills, etc. Maybe even have visual effects scale with how often it's changed hands, it's total kills, how long the current owner has had it, etc. Give these weapons an actual history. Make them truly legendary.

To prevent people stashing them away or never using them, have the weapon disappear from their inventory/stash and become a boss drop after a certain amount of inactivity.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@target or make each weapon (better then normal) have such history and at some point it will become legendary if it accumulates enough kills/owners/other things 😉

• Wiki Editor

@gothix said in Legendary weapons:

By the power of Grayskull... !

~ BZZZZZZZT ~

silence
    smell of fresh barbacue in the air

😄

You made my Day! ❤

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured