Founder's Packs FAQ

• I bought one of the previous Dynamight Founder Packs, will I keep all content?

Yes, all content of previous purchases will be migrated to the Glyph system.

How long will the Founder's Pack sale last for?

The Founder's Pack sales is a limited offer during Closed Beta.

I'm having payment issues when trying to purchase one of the Founder's Packs.

.We are sorry that you are having trouble with the payment system. Please get in touch with our customer support. Please make sure to provide as much information as possible to process your request in a timely manner.

Will I still be able to access testing phases with the new Founder's Packs?

Yes, all Founder's Packs include access to Beta testing and access to Fractured Online on release.

Can I get a refund for previously purchased Dynamight Founder Packs?

No, we don't offer any refunds or downgrades. But if you want to upgrade to a higher tier, please visit the Glyph store and check out the available upgrade options.

When will the included digital items be available in game?

Digital items included in the Founder's Packs will be available at a later point. Please be asured that you will receive items directly through your account.

I bought one of the previous Dynamight Founder Packs, will I also receive the new Founder Costume, included in the new Founder's Pack Silver, Gold and Platinum?

Yes, owners of the Dynamight Master, Legend, Champion or Eternal Edition will automatically be rewarded with the Founder Costume once available in game.

If you have any question that feel went unanswered, post your comment below!

• If you have removed anything from the original packs purchased by people, you have failed to honor the terms of the sale, and depending on where they live you could be liable for providing a full refund due to a breach of sales contract.

The Eternal founders pack included a hard copy of the game and a Lifetime VIP membership, two items that were instrumental in my purchase of that founders pack, neither of which is mentioned in the Platinium pack description.

The resulting question is will you honor the terms of sale for the original founders packs and ensure that we receive everything that we paid for or are you going to refund people the difference between the cost of the pack they paid for and the resulting product and services delivered?

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

i dont recall a hard copy of the game being in there. No one does hard copies for digital games anymore. There's no point

Main difference between the eternal and the platinum that i can see is the difference in VIP. Eternal is lifetime, and Plat is 6 months. As long as that Lifetime is honored (and that was the very first answer given) then its all good

• if you have a copy of what was in each original founders pack and compare it to what is in the equivalent new pack you will find that each one has fewer items and services listed in the new packs, which can result in them being required by local laws to refund the difference or the full cost depending on where you live.

The reference to a hardcopy was listed at the top of the eternal description.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Actually it said "Digital Copy"

Store_NewPacks.jpg

• @StormBug said in Founder's Packs FAQ:

Actually it said "Digital Copy"

Store_NewPacks.jpg

Looks like I might have misremembered that detail, does not negate that certain services have been removed that were part of the original set of services sold. most of this will depend on your local laws to determine if you can receive a partial or full refund due to the changes to what they sold you.

@destroyerdeathsmane I believe that they are honoring the lifetime VIP of the Eternal packs. From here on out no one can buy an Eternal Pack. They can only purchase a Platinum Pack and those folks are the ones stuck with only 6 months VIP. Makes me very happy that I bought my Eternal Pack back in 2020!

• hopefully, they do honor the original sales and provide everyone with all of the services and products they paid for.

there were originally 5 packs offered and it is done to 4 now.

There doesnt seem to be any indication on my glyph account that I have purchased any founders packs, I bought one before the glyph 'migration', is it just because I didnt buy it through glyph?

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@destroyerdeathsmane said in Founder's Packs FAQ:

Looks like I might have misremembered that detail, does not negate that certain services have been removed that were part of the original set of services sold. most of this will depend on your local laws to determine if you can receive a partial or full refund due to the changes to what they sold you.

Ok, obviously things have been removed from the new packs. Things were removed from the Founders packs that were in the Kickstarter packs. And rightly so.

As long as they honor the Lifetime VIP that the Eternals paid for there is absolutely no way anyone can sue (which would be utterly ludicrous anyway) for anything. Definitely not grounds for any kind of a refund. If they DON'T honor it, then we have a problem. However, it doesn't seem like that's going to be the case.

I do however what my store status changed from Platinum to Eternal.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Does anyone have the original picture of what all of the previous founders packs had in it? I had a legend one and wanted to compare it to the gold version I have now. Having trouble finding it on my own.

• Wiki Editor

@afr0 I don't have the one from after Kickstarter as screenshot, but you can compare with the Kickstarter ones:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dymstudios/fractured-the-dynamic-mmo/description

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Mirgannel12 said in Founder's Packs FAQ:

There doesnt seem to be any indication on my glyph account that I have purchased any founders packs, I bought one before the glyph 'migration', is it just because I didnt buy it through glyph?

Same. I paid for the Eternal and no indication that I have what I paid for. Anyone care to shed some light?

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

that happened when they cut over to the gamingo site. We been assured that all previous purchases still count and that we will get our stuff upon release

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured