Year of release

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hello community

So after reading every article from the past 3 years in 4 days (that's how long i know about this game) and considering the date of release on steam (2021) i got really hyped for this game. Yesterday though on the stream at twitch people on the chat told me it's gonna take several years for release since steam doesn't allow them to publish a year later than 2021 and got pretty disappointed to be honest 😞 So i guess the only option to play sooner is upgrading to master package and wait for the late Feb alpha now..

I was hoping beta would happen this year and then full release next year, but I don't know the time table now. Progress does seem to be taking place so that's a good sign 🙂

@Farlander they make progress as far as i can see! At least as much as you can expect from a team of 10 devs. So far only Myr is completed and they said arboreus will be ready in approximately 5 alphas, and then I guess tartaros will follow.. So yeah 2022 minimum

@Deathruler is buying a pledge pack really that much of a bummer if you are already so hyped? Why do you seem so disappointed? It's the best way to show your support and help it make it to full release... It's not like you'll be paying for only a few hours of content... and when the game releases... you will already own it. You won't need to buy it anyways, if it releases as a buy to play platform.

@Xzait No you got me wrong. I ll probably upgrade to master so getting a package was no bummer at all.. I got disappointed because i got trolled by a false date (steam's fault) and hoped the game would release sooner, that's all

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@Deathruler maybe they should reduce target leaving only 3 isles (one per type), then implement the others in future contents after official launch

9 isles all together will be pretty empty at lauch bringing to a strong migration and disgregation of players, a sorto of oregon trail lol

@Meziljin oh that's for sure! They ain't gonna create all 9 continents and to be honest I don't think they'll ever do! But that's not a problem imo.. 3 planets are enough for me!

• DymStudios - CEO

@Deathruler said in Year of release:

steam doesn't allow them to publish a year later than 2021 and got pretty disappointed to be honest

Hmm what did you mean? 🙂 Beta (=Steam Early Access) launch should be coming this year indeed, so the "2021" date on Steam stands.

So far only Myr is completed and they said arboreus will be ready in approximately 5 alphas

Hmmm again, when did we say that? Actually, we've recently said the opposite, that Arboreus will be one of the highest priorities after the Winter Alpha, which means it should make it a lot sooner than 5 alphas 😄

@Prometheus said in Year of release:

steam doesn't allow them to publish a year later than 2021 and got pretty disappointed to be honest

Hmm what did you mean? 🙂 Beta (=Steam Early Access) launch should be coming this year indeed, so the "2021" date on Steam stands.

Please...no 👀

Pleeeease, reconsider this. Its a suicide. Steam beta will draw a lot of people to it, people that will give it exactly one chance. While we might criticise, we are still early adopters and believers 😅 Those people will be savage and tear you apart.

Theres no coming back from botched early access. All it takes is a simple bad launch, even for a day. Even as early access. And we all know the launch trackrecord for the tests has been...not good so far 😧

Take your time please ❤ We can survive till 2022. Or atleast keep first half of the beta phase here on the website, without involving Steam.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@LonelyCookie said in Year of release:

@Prometheus said in Year of release:

Please...no 👀

Pleeeease, reconsider this. Its a suicide. Steam beta will draw a lot of people to it, people that will give it exactly one chance. While we might criticise, we are still early adopters and believers 😅 Those people will be savage and tear you apart.

Theres no coming back from botched early access. All it takes is a simple bad launch, even for a day. Even as early access. And we all know the launch trackrecord for the tests has been...not good so far 😧

Take your time please ❤ We can survive till 2022. Or atleast keep first half of the beta phase here on the website, without involving Steam.

^^^^ I second this ^^^^

@Prometheus 2 people on the twitch stream said that steam didn't allow you to post a later date than 2021 and that it would take more time for the release! I am so thankful that's not the case 😁 You said sooner than 5-6 alphas that's why i said "approximately" 5 alphas.. Maybe it was a poor choice of word. Thanks for the reply!

@Deathruler yeah because you also asked for release and not beta release i answered that 😉 and we were told earlier that it was the latest date they could post it as we mentioned concern about EA on steam

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured