CON is way too overpowered for Warriors.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I am a warrior main, and I was among to first to notice that high-con builds are insanely overpowered. Right now at 27 con with a full set of bronze armor, talents, and enchanted trinkets leads to a 1.2 second block cooldown, a 5 recharge on all warfare "strike" abilities, a 26 second second wind cooldown and a 27% increase in attack speed with frenzy. This needs to be fixed. Right now I propose a lower base cooldown, but a nerfed cooldown reduction based on CON. Literally fights between tanks in pvp can result in stalemates, both of them autohealing faster than they could deal damage. PVE wise, Players can also solo tank for hours against hard legends such as murag with bandages.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

if i'm not wrong, your build is purely tank, so u cant do damage but hold damage on yourself greatly...

your build have an ultimate equip with enchants and allow you to only tank legends for example, so why overpowered? it's correct for your function!

lowering cos and increasing str allow u to do pvp but surely cannot tank legends hard like before

u just got the extreme point for tank, and it work as purpose.

I agree with making the cooldowns less depending on attributes. Especially really important ones like second wind and blocking.

• @MorganReed So stats can now go over 25 😐 ?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Meziljin
    The thing is with 20 Str also I deal 100% bonus damage and my strike cooldowns are 5 seconds. I do as much damage as most dps tanks (not including 2handed weapons). The damage cap is way too easy to reach as a warrior but that's another can of worms.

@asspirin
    Yep, I have a 27 con build and can bump it up to 28 if I wanted to

• DymStudios - CEO

@MorganReed said in CON is way too overpowered for Warriors.:

I am a warrior main, and I was among to first to notice that high-con builds are insanely overpowered. Right now at 27 con with a full set of bronze armor, talents, and enchanted trinkets leads to a 1.2 second block cooldown, a 5 recharge on all warfare "strike" abilities, a 26 second second wind cooldown and a 27% increase in attack speed with frenzy.

The fact you could get above 25 CON was a bug, just fixed 🙂

As for the rest, you are right that CON gives way too much offensive potential while it should be a defensive attribute. We're going to address that before the start of the Winter Alpha.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Prometheus

Maybe replace the cool down times with DEX instead of CON? As both STR and DEX are more offensive stats? And since dex is suppose to represent speed it would work well for being used in cooldown speeds as well.

• Wiki Editor

I had been saying this since the moment I saw the new armor had offered CON.
    To many things that use CON are also REALLY good, and scale to greatly.
    It's one of the reasons I had been useing block with my assassins' build lol.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Thanks, @MorganReed, for bringing this up so it could be fixed! And thanks for tanking with the superCON to help some of us little'uns get books/KP 💪 🙆

Thanks, @Prometheus, for listening and responding to player feedback during Christmas week and under lockdown! Y'all are amazing. 👑

Happy Merry Winter Festival of Your Delight, one and all 🥂 🍾 & here's to a better New Year

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured