Patch Log - v.a.2.4.0h

• DymStudios - CEO

Changes

• Added particles to smelteries, forges and charcoal piles and other world objects.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that caused heavy materials to disappear or change into different ones when put into / taken out of shop storages (e.g. Coal in the Blacksmith shop).
    • Fixed a bug that made it so that players buying heavy materials from a Trading Post would only receive 1 unit instead of the whole quantity.
    • The woodworking table now spawns correctly after completing its blueprint.
    • Trolls now spawn in the world and properly assign knowledge.
    • Fixed a bug that made Carpenter shops built in some locations not accessible (players couldn't pass the door frame).
    • Toggle / ready abilities that require a specific weapon now correctly deactivate when switching to an invalid weapon instead of remaining permanently active and proccing with each attack.
    • The crafting tab in the Inventory Crafting menu no longer disappears when opening the campfire.
    • City markers on the map no longer change
    • It's no longer possible to place forges in the walls of the Blacksmith shop.
    • Vice-Governors are again able to accept citizenship requests.
    • Ignore Armor can now be activated correctly.
    • Poison can again be applied to poisonable weapons (dagger, short sword, long sword, spear, bows).
    • Clicking on a requirement inside of a recipe now correctly opens the recipe for that requirement if it's a craftable item and it's crafted within the same station.
    • Bash and Heavy Blow now correctly increase attack damage.
    • Static Discharge now deals damage if interrupted because the caster runs out of mana.
    • Fixed a bug that would make the automatic Combat Mode become permanent when travelling the world after being attacked by a creature, which prevented all interactions and forced the player affected to relog.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Thank you Prometheus and Dynamight team!! Great work!!!

• Wiki Editor

Thank you for so many fixes in so short time 🙂

But one question i have in mind, whats about not being able to build anything in your own house?
    Do we get a fix for that too? Soon ™ ? 😉

• Wiki Editor

Hoping I get to play a bit this weekend if I can combat this damn sinus infection.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Kralith I saw that bug report. I remember that from the last test - it only happened in certain sized houses & @Specter ended up fixing my issue - I don't remember whether the actual bug got fixed.

The current bug reporter built a 2x2 (so did I in the last alpha, then a 3x3 once Specter fixed me up). Maybe ask in-game whether anyone has had an issue w other size homes?

Stay sane, @Prometheus! We're rooting for you! 🖖

• Wiki Editor

@PeachMcD said in Patch Log - v.a.2.4.0h:

@Kralith I saw that bug report. I remember that from the last test - it only happened in certain sized houses & @Specter ended up fixing my issue - I don't remember whether the actual bug got fixed.

The current bug reporter built a 2x2 (so did I in the last alpha, then a 3x3 once Specter fixed me up). Maybe ask in-game whether anyone has had an issue w other size homes?

Yeah, i know.
    But last time it was the 2x2 houses.
    I built a 2x2 Patio like last test.
    In last test i could build in that house, this time i can't.
    So it seems, it can be random happen.

• Thank you Prometheus and team! It's very amazing to see bugs we have found the night before being fixed by the time I sleep and wake up lol.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Prometheus what a chad

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured