Angel Stats

• Hello. Is there any updates on whether a Demon character will be altered upon becoming an Angel? Ex: Stat changes, specific magic school (restoration, abjuration) potency increase, etc. Or is it just in name, and has no mechanical effects? Other than the confirmed planet-dependent attitude changes due to Good alignment.

Cannot find any feature spotlights on Angels or Abominations, if they exist but I missed them, please kindly direct me to them. Thank you.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@Hellstar So far we don't have much info on Angels, Liches and Abominations but they will definetly have diferent Buffs and debuffs on the diferent worlds than the normal versions.

Prometheus said in the last Q&A that these guys deserve a Q&A just for them so hopefully we will get more on that!

• Thank you for the response. Cannot wait for the info on those alternative paths.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

They will be modified in look/appearance, but also in stats.

We just don't have any details yet. 🙂

• basically demons get racial magic when they are on tartaros and when the eclipse happens and lose the buff when they arent within tartaros's gaze lol so i doubt they will get different attributes massively i think it will be more to do with the special abilities they have getting modded to fit an angel but also to go without tartaros as a power source i think this is the most likely change they will have - edit - they have been mentioned as completely different races when they make the transition so its possible that everything changes if so i hope you can redo your attribute placement because i would hate to have my char made suboptimal 😛 im sure it will be a great boon tho 😄

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

What I'm hoping is that each Demon and each Beastmen subrace have an antithesis with the same attribute cap variations table, similar silhouettes in their model design (allowing for armor, weapon and animation asset reuse), and thematically similar mechanics.

For example, Shadow Demons are supposed to get special bonuses at night. It would be thematically satisfying if their Angelic counterpart was a Light Angel that gets special bonuses during the day. Then if they looks kind of the same, wear armor in the same way, move the same way, fulfill the same niche as before - all just with different racial bonuses - then I'd find the symmetry there very satisfying. That sort of thing.

But of course, we don't really know. I'm very much looking forward to an Angel/Abomination/Lich Q&A sometime in the near future. 🙂

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Hellstar

It is my understanding that there are subtypes of Angel corresponding to each subtype of Demon. For instance, IIRC, the blood Demon becomes a healing-based Angel.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@FibS said in Angel Stats:

@Hellstar

It is my understanding that there are subtypes of Angel corresponding to each subtype of Demon. For instance, IIRC, the blood Demon becomes a healing-based Angel.

That's in my head too. But I'm not sure if this is something that Dynamight has confirmed or if it's just community fan-fiction.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Iirc. it was confirmed that, in principle, there will be some stat changes. But no details were given out.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured