Eclipse Question

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Alrighty I just had a simple question so when there are eclipses and the demons can travel to too the human world to wreak havoc upon them will the humans be classified as "monsters"/ cattle or will they be classified as a player

There is absolutely no reason in asking this I was just curious of what people thought they should be classified as

I see no reason as to why they wouldn't still be labeled as Players.

Humans as always are classified as scrubs (major part of players) and pros (small percentage of players). 😉

Are humans not considered monsters in the eye of nature ?

• In my opinion it would be pretty cool if in the eyes of demons all the humans and animals are seen as generic characters without individual names and vice-versa, but it probably won't happen for the same reason all races speak the same language: the devs want inter-racial guilds.

@Razvan said in Eclipse Question:

the devs want inter-racial guilds.

actually it took a while to get them to accept that because it was originally based on karma.

• I think it makes more sense to be based on alignment (evil, neutral, good), as long as you can only change it via a quest (I mean, it would suck to get auto-kicked out of a demon guild because you farmed too much).

I think it makes more sense to be based on alignment (evil, neutral, good), as long as you can only change it via a quest (I mean, it would suck to get auto-kicked out of a demon guild because you farmed too much).

alignment = karma.

problem we suggested was a guild that decides to change from one alignment to another. either directly through members actions or indirectly through GM actions. logging on one day and seeing yourself guildless because you maintained your karma but the guild choose another would suck.

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought karma was a number, and alignment was the stat that defined on which planet you live - in other words, they are related, but not the same. For example, if you start as a human (neutral alignment, 0 karma), if you did negative actions that dropped your karma below -10000 let's say, you can do a quest and change your alignment to evil.
    If it works how I described above, in the event a guild changes their alignment, all present guild members should get 1 week to also change their alignment or get kicked.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought karma was a number, and alignment was the stat that defined on which planet you live - in other words, they are related, but not the same. For example, if you start as a human (neutral alignment, 0 karma), if you did negative actions that dropped your karma below -10000 let's say, you can do a quest and change your alignment to evil.
    If it works how I described above, in the event a guild changes their alignment, all present guild members should get 1 week to also change their alignment or get kicked.

do you think it's possible to change your alignment in a week? I doubt karma will move that fast.

• First of all, if you're in a guild which makes such a radical change without consulting or at least announcing the members in advance, you're probably better off without them.
    Other than that, one week is a reasonable amount of time for people focused on this task - and that's if they plan to improve karma (which involves long, tedious PvE). Dropping karma is always a far easier task - get a roaming party going and attack everyone on sight.
    And even if the above paragraph doesn't apply to Fractured, they can also increase the time from 1 week to whatever it takes.

First of all, if you're in a guild which makes such a radical change without consulting or at least announcing the members in advance, you're probably better off without them.
    Other than that, one week is a reasonable amount of time for people focused on this task - and that's if they plan to improve karma (which involves long, tedious PvE). Dropping karma is always a far easier task - get a roaming party going and attack everyone on sight.
    And even if the above paragraph doesn't apply to Fractured, they can also increase the time from 1 week to whatever it takes.

we dont know if the guild takes the guild masters karma or if it is its own. or it was mentioned and i forgot already.

bah we really need more spotlights. these pills aren't killing the virus.

@Yitra Yeah thats kinda what i was thinking why wouldn't the demons see the humans as just common cannon fodder like animals

• @dj35 said in Eclipse Question:

Alrighty I just had a simple question so when there are eclipses and the demons can travel to too the human world to wreak havoc upon them will the humans be classified as "monsters"

Please Understand that this is for no better purpose than pure speculation, say they were classified as monsters.

1. Would that mean that they could learn special "Skills/Spells" from killing them?
    2. If so i think that as long as it worked both ways Demon>Human/Beastman and Human/Beastman>Demon.

It would add an incentive to the PVP attacks and defensive kills, say creating Demon Hunters/Defenders and Demon Knights.

@Tero-Kaze that sounds like a great idea and I feel you would this mean that we would have too kill tons of people with the same skill to learn it or would we have too kill the exact same person I'm thinking the first option

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured