Buildable items for plots

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Xzait

it's a letter, not a word.

@Jetah i and a are letters as well... in other languages a lone v is a word... doesn't matter how many letters... it is how they r used.

Perhaps, if a whole group sprays a boss full of bullets and arrows, a head full of holes would drop, and you would have a "ruined" head to put up on a wall. 😛

Jokes aside, having a group version and a (different) solo version could be ok. People who wish to have bragging rights about accomplishing a solo kill could still do it because "solo skin" would be unique, different than "group skin".

@Xzait said in Buildable items for plots:

@Jetah i and a are letters as well... in other languages a lone v is a word... doesn't matter how many letters... it is how they r used.

while i'll agree that i and a are also words, this is the english language so v isn't a word, it's a letter.

seems you still need to learn English. if it's not your native language I can understand it's a difficult language to grasp.

@Jetah said in Buildable items for plots:

while i'll agree that i and a are also words, this is the english language so v isn't a word, it's a letter.

seems you still need to learn English. if it's not your native language I can understand it's a difficult language to grasp.

Unless your english is perfect (I know mine is not), then don't start complaining about spelling and grammar

If you understand what someones point is reply and move on.
    If you don't understand, request that the person clears up the parts you don't understand.

If you have lost a argument with someone and all you can do too retaliate is comment on the persons spelling just move on.

Now can we get back on topic please

@Gothix I like the idea of damaged trophies.
    Made me think of different tiers of trophies, damaged trophies all the way up to glowing eye glowing energy sparks coming of the corpse/head

@Xzoviac oo. the idea of damaged trophies is interesting... maybe they deteriorate over time like the house does if you dont maintain it... so you can only have a trophy if you have killed the difficult enemy rescently. Like, in the last 6 months for example (not sure if that is too long tho tbh, with the rate of which houses are planned to deteriorate).

@Xzoviac said in Buildable items for plots:
    If someone is going to say "please learn English some more" then they can at least spell the words in their comment correctly.

i had it dropped till you toss the stuff on the fan.

@Jetah said in Buildable items for plots:

@Xzoviac said in Buildable items for plots:
    If someone is going to say "please learn English some more" then they can at least spell the words in their comment correctly.

i had it dropped till you toss the stuff on the fan.

My comment was aimed at you both no need for commenting on peoples English.
    And please stop derailing the thread this will be my last response to you if it's not about the topic in some way

Back on topic building items, could also be mixed in to necromancy

Head of a goblin wings of vampire bat body of giant spider, combined together to make weird necromancy pets, house guards would make great house decorations for a budding lich

• Community Manager

Calm down guys. This thread is supposed to be about discussing ideas for buildable items on plots, not language. 😉

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

pwease leen anguish sum mort, tis bee pleasin 2 tun bak thou topics pz

Seriously though, can we just get back to talking about what things would be cool to add in our domains.

I would like to see a mill which players can use for making a different kind of flours and powders used in crafting. Milling grains, bones, horns, herbs, fruits etc. used for in cooking and alchemy for example.

Also a blacksmith's workshop and forge would be quite obvious choise..

Summonable monsters for target practice, dueling practice. A magic fountain of summoning.

You can only summon a monster inside your own garden and monster can't leave from there. This monster can be used for you to practice your (melee) skills. Garden isn't really large enough to practice ranged. 😉

Alternatively, simple target dummy would do.

@Gothix i reckon an archery target could work. if someone (like myself) is a hardcore archer fan, they will design their base to fit it in :3

@Tuoni said in Buildable items for plots:

I would like to see a mill which players can use for making a different kind of flours and powders used in crafting. Milling grains, bones, horns, herbs, fruits etc. used for in cooking and alchemy for example.

the mill could even be used to grind up powders for poisons 😮 i like the idea of workshop upgrading too. you are able to destroy items on your plot, so you could destroy your old crafting table when you make a more advanced one and dont need it anymore perhaps.

That could be further reinforced by the knowledge system perhaps even. you need to craft a certain amount of things, before you can make the next tier of crafting structure? And maybe the higher the tier of the crafting aparatus, the faster it is to craft lower tier items on.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@Gothix i reckon an archery target could work. if someone (like myself) is a hardcore archer fan, they will design their base to fit it in :3

OMG! i would love one of those side to side moving practice dummies.
    I don't care who i have to kill for them to take my gold, I want one!

@islesofurth said in Buildable items for plots:

OMG! i would love one of those side to side moving practice dummies.
    I don't care who i have to kill for them to take my gold, I want one!

i dont think it would be easy for the devs to make, considering it is meant to be a sort of decoration. But that would be amazing!!

@Gothix said in Buildable items for plots:

Summonable monsters for target practice, dueling practice. A magic fountain of summoning.

You can only summon a monster inside your own garden and monster can't leave from there. This monster can be used for you to practice your (melee) skills. Garden isn't really large enough to practice ranged. 😉

Alternatively, simple target dummy would do.

I could only upvote once, but this......... yeah baby !!!!!!

the mill could even be used to grind up powders for poisons 😮 i like the idea of workshop upgrading too. you are able to destroy items on your plot, so you could destroy your old crafting table when you make a more advanced one and dont need it anymore perhaps.

Yeah for poisons too. I actually think that it is important to have a plot structure progression and upgrade system. Crafting better and wider selection of items and materials makes only sense to have higher level structures too. Upgraded structures can also unlock more QoL things, for example upgraded tanning tube have more slots and faster timers. In latest alpha test it was a really tedious job to craft only one item/material at the time. Maybe crafting stations could help here and offer option to craft several items for row.

Yeah for poisons too. I actually think that it is important to have a plot structure progression and upgrade system. Crafting better and wider selection of items and materials makes only sense to have higher level structures too. Upgraded structures can also unlock more QoL things, for example upgraded tanning tube have more slots and faster timers. In latest alpha test it was a really tedious job to craft only one item/material at the time. Maybe crafting stations could help here and offer option to craft several items for row.

i'd like to see knowledge also attribute to faster times, it could also add additional slots, more production and less raw materials used. This works well in Eve Online. Eve also has stations with varying efficiency with crafting (they call it manufacturing but it's sci-fi). IE a station might have 5% efficiency with turning raw into useable minerals but the manufacturing might be 35% faster. or the refining (turning raw into usable) might be 50% but no manufacturing. The player built stations were similar too. Sometimes it's better to refine in one station, haul to another to build.

Eve also has PoS (think small towns) that have certain addons, one such as the capital ship manufacturing. a Mothership and Titan could only be built in a PoS. These were 3 month long builds, took a bunch of resources and needed to be defended or you'd lose the build progress.

With Fractured, instead of temporary towns, some better built items could be required a city or a monument/relic of some type. Once this item was built then competing guilds would know they're about to build something big. which may force them to come conquer the city.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured