Races playing nice together?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

So this may have been are ready answered, I'm not sure. I have a group of friends (about four or five of us) that are very interested in this game. With that being said we have spent time talked about what they is to do in the game and what we would enjoy doing. This has brought up some question we have a player who hates PVP, in fact it has killed games for her that there may even be an oz. of it in the game, so she well go beatsman. We have a few that like PVP, Demons, and a few that like both and a in depth politics system Humans. With that being said how well and can the other races live and work together or are you just stuck living apart?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Gavin47 said in Races playing nice together?:

So this may have been are ready answered, I'm not sure. I have a group of friends (about four or five of us) that are very interested in this game. With that being said we have spent time talked about what they is to do in the game and what we would enjoy doing. This has brought up some question we have a player who hates PVP, in fact it has killed games for her that there may even be an oz. of it in the game, so she well go beatsman. We have a few that like PVP, Demons, and a few that like both and a in depth politics system Humans. With that being said how well and can the other races live and work together or are you just stuck living apart?

races are naturally bound to a planet, and planets have karma limits.

the 3 races will not play with each other outside of pvp!

I'd just mention that pvp is nothing more than an advanced AI/NPC.

• This post is deleted!

in layman's terms, if you all want to play together make some humans as your side characters ("who knows one of you might find the way to become a necromancer

• This post is deleted!

@Meiki yeah but angels re nasty

• This post is deleted!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Well that kinda sucks cause I know my some people well likely want the other races for there abilities as well as there play styles.

Well, since it is horizontal progression, I guess just have everyone make a character of each race and you gucci

• Im just excited to play as a Beastman, PVE or PVP wouldnt matter for me, they just look cool!

• Wiki Editor

@Gavin47 said in Races playing nice together?:

Well that kinda sucks cause I know my some people well likely want the other races for there abilities as well as there play styles.

Since you will be able to make at least 3 Character, you can also get a Demon, same as they can get a Beastman.
    That also gives much imaginable opportunities for later. 😉

I am sure, you will find a way to play together.
    Nothing to regret about to prefer PVE while your friends prefer PVP.

Playing as human will give you most possibilities, in aspect of biggest play room.

Beast men and demons are more focused, and require larger effort to change things around. Humans start neutral, with easier access to all lands, and with wider attribute spread, and use of technology to slot in and out for more situations.

Given all that, as human you would have the most possibilities, if you want to combine different play styles on a single character.

But as @Kralith already wrote, you can create multiple characters as well for that purpose. 🙂

@Meiki yes but would being a tree hugging weakling that looks like an animal jacked up on steroids be any better or what about a boring ass human they got nothing going for them rather be uncivilized than shake in my boots every time I saw something scary. Ps. humans are awful

• This post is deleted!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I am just here to play the PVE. So many of these games i am interested in but they have full loot PVP and I am done. The fact that I can role a PVE race and just enjoy myself without having to worry about the stuff I took hours to make is what made me become an immortal.

@Gothix said in Races playing nice together?:

Playing as human will give you most possibilities

But that's not really true in respect to PvE, is it?

Humans, Angels and Demons can only stay a small amount of time on Arboreus, so if they want to PvE they really have to do it on the Human planet. Which might be just fine, who knows.

@Arterius said in Races playing nice together?:

I am just here to play the PVE. So many of these games i am interested in but they have full loot PVP and I am done. The fact that I can roll a PVE race and just enjoy myself without having to worry about the stuff I took hours to make is what made me become an immortal.

just stay outside of the 30 minute run area of each summon zone and you'll be fine. but i suspect gear will be easily replaced.

We know some things about the game, but there is still plenty we don't know. And plenty that still can be changed.

As it "looks" so far, Demons and Beast men are "so far" focused on certain play style, while humans are given more "wiggle room". We will see in time, how much exactly wiggle room that is.

Humen and Beastmen can play together a good amount of time if we can believe what wiki says. Depending of your alignment however:

*"Humans with Good alignment are allowed to walk the lands of Arboreus for a considerable amount of time – 20/40 real-world hours, thus being able to explore a good portion of the world at once, collecting resources and acquiring knowledge.

If you’re a Human with Neutral alignment, you can also stay for a while – around 5/10 hours, penalized only by a slight stat debuff. However, if you get flagged as Aggressive, you are immediately treated as Evil, suffering all the penalties explained below.

If your character has an Evil alignment and you manage to enter Arboreus, well, now you’re in trouble! The planet itself, pervaded by the primal energy of Elysium, immediately starts fighting to repel you. You become heavily debuffed, and normally pacific creatures turn aggressive against you, seeking you out to rip you apart. Even worse, you are only allowed to stay on Arboreus for half an hour at once, and you are quickly drained of all vital energies if you step into a Good-only area."*

Also it seams that beastmen have no time restrictions in human planet:

"Beastmen on Syndesia lose the powers they are granted on Arboreus. Other than that, they can stay on the Human planet as long as they like, finding shelter at any town that allows them in."

We can Never be friends k? >=(

Never!!

I'm Human... and I hate all you demons and teddy bear peoples!

=D

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured