Now think Clearly Here

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Vengu Ah, so like night of the living dead mode during eclipses. I like that image

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@gothix Beatman are carebears. Yes.

If you decide that for them, That pve mostly is carebear terretory.

But i think, most beastman will join fights on either side. They're save from being ganged too much. So the PvP will be more group fighting, then "Oh 20 man zerg of xxx ganged me again!".

I dunno what is so fun about killing someone that farms things. With a sheer overkill in damage.
    1 vs 1 is fine, but most times gangers go in groups. So they can feel superior to the carebear they slaughter.

@Greenfox Carebears are great for cleaning off my bloody demon sword

• 🦆 🦆 QUACK QUACK 🦆 🦆 So am I the only one who really really wants to make one of each race?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I'd imagine there will be a few folks in that respect, playing each race.

• @kostan 🦆 🦆 QUACK QUACK 🦆 🦆 yeahh id really really want to experience each race and planet as a home planet. but I think beastmen are what im going to be starting my time as.. Have you decided what you want to so ?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I'll probably make a human on the down low, and make him into a thief and play with that character from time to time.

But, I'll be maining Demon and mainly playing him and getting him top gear while human is to fool around.

• The demons shall stomp ya'll into a bloody paste! Then we will use expert culinary skills to make that blood paste into a blood fondue!

@greenfox said in Now think Clearly Here:

I dunno what is so fun about killing someone that farms things.

You are missing the whole point. It's not the fun just to kill. Its when they start to squik.

Thump!

squik!

Thump!

squiiik!

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!

*squik! .. squik! .... squiiik! .. squik!
    ... squik! ... squik! ....squiiiik! ... squik!
    . squik! .. squik! ... squik! .. squiiik!

Fun!

Get it? 😉

@Gothix Ah yes, the mystical sound of pulpy humans and beasties hitting the ground always makes a great start to a demons day.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@zidroc
    :3 they will make your sword too.
    So if you kill all the carebears, you can't get a new one.

• You won't have anything to use it against.

It's the nr 1 reason, pay to win or hardcore pvp games die out so fast ... so often.
    As long as there's no underlaying "eveness" or a high " attraction of new meat".

Don't worry we will have "PvE players" hunting quotas, and will let them repopulate every once in a while, so that we don't run out of them. 😉

We may even end up forcing the crafting knowledge on some lazy ass demon so we don't have to worry about the swords either.

@gothix said in Now think Clearly Here:

@Greenfox don't worry we will have care bear hunting quotas, and will let them repopulate every once in a while, so that we don't run out of them. 😉

i like this!

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@jetah said in Now think Clearly Here:

@Greenfox don't worry we will have care bear hunting quotas, and will let them repopulate every once in a while, so that we don't run out of them. 😉

i like this!

We may even end up forcing the crafting knowledge on some lazy ass demon so we don't have to worry about the swords either.

:3 I'm laughing so hard now.
    Welp, don't make all the carebeas hide inside the beastman planet.

And seriously, you should stop seeing people as Carebears and Pro PvPers.
    Anyone ... excuse me ... most of the "Elites" are worse then the Carebears.

:3 When you need 3 to kill 1 lone merchant guy, who's harvesting wood. You ought to think about ya skill.
    And that's what the "Elites" in Albion did ... till the carebears quit to much and the Devs changed it to be harder to get ganged upon by an medium sized gangbang group.

The whole thing spiraled out of control and Albion died a slow death. Atleast if one looks at it's user count.
    (or is dieing still)

The three planets solve alot of the issue.
    When you like to kill anything on sight (or be killed by anything in sight), you will either be Demon or Human.
    Where Demons probably will have an advantage on the solar eclipse over humans and beastman.
    And if you want to decide, when you will pvp and when not. You will be a beastman.

Most players will probably be beastman.
    While a good bunch will be humans.
    And mostly for the solar eclipse, alot of Alt Character Demons will fly into the human world for some beneficial pvping.

It's always better when PvPers gang bang other PvPers. Then two skilled groups can duke it out.
    And not an non-pvper being reached around inside a group like a wet towel.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@greenfox It's funny how you think beastman can't be killed on their own planet by humans, demons, and even other beastman. Since, you thinking the beastman's planet is a safezone when it isn't, and those silly carebears can still be killed in PvP. Since, there may be resources on that planet that the other two don't have, so humans and demons might go there and get the resources or raid your towns and or etc. So, yeah carebears can still get PvP'd and die.

Also, carebears aren't just PvE players but also PvP players who only target noobs to think of themselves good and get some easy gear since they avoiding the real competition.

• Community Manager

@sparky Most of Arboreus is a safe zone. 😉

@sparky said in Now think Clearly Here:

@greenfox It's funny how you think beastman can't be killed on their own planet by humans, demons, and even other beastman. Since, you thinking the beastman's planet is a safezone when it isn't, and those silly carebears can still be killed in PvP. Since, there may be resources on that planet that the other two don't have, so humans and demons might go there and get the resources or raid your towns and or etc. So, yeah carebears can still get PvP'd and die.

Also, carebears aren't just PvE players but also PvP players who only target noobs to think of themselves good and get some easy gear since they avoiding the real competition.

good aligned players can't attack other good aligned players on Arboreus, they are protected from FF thus they can only attack other good aligned on Syndesia or Tartaros.
    and it's been confirmed that at least 75% of Arboreus is a safe zone. At best there will be 5-10 invasion spots (speculation on my part) but invaders can only travel 30 minutes in any direction before being forcibly removed from the planet.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@sparky Cause, if and when someone goes onto the carebear planet. Things that happen like with wasp and honeybees will happen to the "PvP Elite Invaders".

Carebears will swarm them and kill them just by vibrating and generating heat ... i mean by sheer amount of mass of attacks.

When you poke the sleeping giant, don't be surprised by the feet.

• Anyone invadeing "non-peacefull" into the beastman planet, will be subject to debuffs. If you manage to 1v1 a carebear in that state and run from the mass of people that smell easy prey, as the global beastman chat lights up with your location and presumed stolen ressources. I will invite you to a cold beer ;3.

Getting ressources will be doable. As long as your neutral or good aligned.
    Getting anything, deeper then the portaling areas ... might prove difficult if your evil aligned.

• Wiki Editor

@sparky said in Now think Clearly Here:

Thats definetivly not a definition of carebear.
    A carebear is someone who is caring and cooperative, and someone who just don't like conflicts.
    A person who just target noobs and kill them can not be a carebear, because he is not caring, he is retarded.

Yeah, they are cooperation focused players that avoid conflict at all costs.

Reasons for such playing drive can be many, but reasons are not important for the definition here. Just the play style is important.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured