Firendly fire?

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@flamerunner you just need to have good karma then , so you cant FF another good/neutral player ( unless theyr evil alignment who deserve it!)

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@plume good always have more benefit than 'evil' , everywhere
    but thats what challenge evil alignment player more (they need to coordinate, reading battle situation) thats why evil alignment described as hardcore , its clearly for advanced player
    the game try to give platform for different kind of player

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@target if you kill demon / evil alignment player u will gain karma not losing it , so basically theres only 2 faction in war good vs evil , as neutral you have to choose between 2 if you want to join the war (neutral isnt standalone faction)

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@ruderoo and neutrals on evil side will still be safe from good players AoE tho they won't stay neutral for long probably 😛

• TF#5 - LEGATE

The faction system shouldn't impact combat mechanics at all.

Either have friendly fire, or don't.

Having one side with friendly fire, and one without is beyond idiotic, even on paper. In practice it will be a mess.

Preferably, turn friendly fire on for everyone. If you shoot your friend in the back by accident (or on purpose), you SHOULD take a hit to your karma. Aim better, scrub.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@dulu im not sure that you are right, lets say some beastman PVE on their planet, and a demon invade and attack them, they try to defend themselves... why would they get punish ???
    if the same beastman are on demon planet, then yes, you are right there should not be FF safe for them.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@dulu said in Firendly fire?:

The faction system shouldn't impact combat mechanics at all.

Either have friendly fire, or don't.

Having one side with friendly fire, and one without is beyond idiotic, even on paper. In practice it will be a mess.

Preferably, turn friendly fire on for everyone. If you shoot your friend in the back by accident (or on purpose), you SHOULD take a hit to your karma. Aim better, scrub.

If the game was 100% fully hardcore free for all pvp full loot permadeath etc then I prefer friendly fire on for all.

But on 2/3 planets there are pvp restrictions linked to a karma system. Friendly fire on for all would be another reason for good aligned players to avoid most pvp. I prefer it is save for their karma to join pvp and even gain karma if they kill evil demons. I not only want to fight against other demons. I want to fight the rest too. Not always see beastmen and good humans run away from us demons.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I'd prefer to have friendly fire turned on at all times for everyone.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I guess FF could be activated for beast men on non home planets. That would make sense. Arboreus is considered a safe planet, but other planets are not. So there is no reason to keep FF deactivated for beast men on other planets.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@tulukaruk
    Hurting a Good or Neutral player doesn’t turn your Alignment to Evil, but flags you as Aggressive – a condition that gets you treated as Evil in many ways. For instance, Good players become able to hurt you, while other Neutral players become able to do so as well without consequences. the flag only last few mins not 24 hours

so yeah the neutral alignment player with evil intent has advantage with the first attack, but after the initial hit you can hit them back

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured