Mega Update - Cheaper Packs, Pre-Alpha Keys & More

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

When will the Kickstarter Campaign start?

• Community Manager

@kaisermax Later this month.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Hell yes

• TF#3 - ENVOY

So excited for this! Honestly need a good game in my life

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I studied your pack price, again.

I am probably would get an knight or lower version.
    As lifetime sub isn't what i really want.

I would prefer more UNIQUE KS skins, pets, buildings or emotes of some kind.

PS: PLEAES make an Homepage based selling site too for packs .. I and alot of other people, don't own creditcards. In europe it's not the norm to have them, as we can do that with our bankaccount cards just fine. When you add homepage selling, do some early birds there to for fairness. + You can keep selling KS packs or reduced benefits packs while going through the phases.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@greenfox said in Mega Update - Cheaper Packs, Pre-Alpha Keys & More:

I studied your pack price, again.

I am probably would get an knight or lower version.
    As lifetime sub isn't what i really want.

I would prefer more UNIQUE KS skins, pets, buildings or emotes of some kind.

PS: PLEAES make an Homepage based selling site too for packs .. I and alot of other people, don't own creditcards. In europe it's not the norm to have them, as we can do that with our bankaccount cards just fine. When you add homepage selling, do some early birds there to for fairness. + You can keep selling KS packs or reduced benefits packs while going through the phases.

you can't use your bank card online?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

seems to be amazing 😮

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@jetah Sadly no. They don't take these cards for KS. Difference in what they are ^^.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@greenfox
    that sucks. in the US we have bank cards with a mastercard or visa logo which can be used online.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

The prices look fine to me, though if I'm being honest I think they should include foundation points. I'm planning on backing as of now. However, this may depend on stretch goals which I hadn't seen. I've learned to avoid backing games that show strong signs of feature creep. This game looks very streamlined and not overly ambitious which is really what is attracting me to it.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@grimsley

It is quite amibitous in its own way. But they don't do alot of things that are hard, at the same time. The biggest ambition is the server structure. Which makes and breaks the game.

I really hope we can get good stretch goals ^^. Mostly extra skills, weapons, building materials being modular or features for group plays.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I really hope they focus on programming all the really basic core stuff from the get go, rather than flashy features. Netcode, engine stability, good frames when there's a lot of people on screen etc. After that, they can sort out game mechanics and stuff! Things like graphics, extra non core game features and etc should come last.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@basileus Yeah.

Netcode is the lifeblood of a MMORPG .. if they mess that up or not focus on it first. Anything build onto that will be a painfull hell. Albion was like that, battles above 20 people felt stupidly laggy. And the server sat right behind my back geographicaly speaking ...

--

I still have hopes for an site located shop .. which overs KS pledges too. It is really unfair to the people who don't or can't own a creditcard. I never understood ks policy on that. Creditcards are so easy to steal and misuse, that's the problem alot of games face with gold sellers ... who use stolen credit cards for accounts. Then refund the money to the card owner ... A vicious cycle ... of "stolen interactions".

I doubt that all of the pledges placed, will be fullfilled too. But i guess, paypal cost a bit more then KS alone ... oh wait, no it doesn't xD.

PS: Haha ... i just checked, they added a girokonto option since the last time i looked at KS. Problem solved for the highest amount of possible buyers, i guess?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I would love to see some more gameplay videos.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured