Are you going to accept cryptocurrency as a payment mathod for the game?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

i'm wondering if the new games that goes to the market are going to make changes in payments? πŸ˜ƒ

• Wiki Editor

I'm not sure if a crypto currency is a good way. It is a very speculating value and it needs to get tracked somehow. You maybe can "win" much profit, but you can lose it very fast too. I don't think small game developement studios should go for this risk at all.

i think this could be managed with the binding to the usd, not to some token or alts. for example they can get partnership with some crypto wallets, etc, and on that basis make the game token ) just for example.
    i don't say the should do it now, but as far as i can see, the game has huge potential, and in some near future, this feature would play a great deal for them )

GloBee allows companies to accept crypto. According to the main page they accept the crypto but payout in fiat. There could be an option to receive the crypto but I haven't looked into it.

GloBee allows Bitcoin, Monero, LTC, DOGE, Bitcoin Cash, DCR and ETH.

I'm curious if @Prometheus would be interested in accepting Crypto for Kickstarter packs via Fractured's website.

• DymStudios - CEO

We haven't planned for Dynamight Studios to hold crypto wallets. However, accepting payments through a 3rd-party gateway that can do settlement in Euros, like the one @Jetah mentioned, is a possibility. I can't tell you that's 100% going to happen though, let's say it's likely πŸ™‚

@prometheus that's sound promising ) i think it will do a great deal for the game )

• This post is deleted!

• @Aihonaken said in Are you going to accept cryptocurrency as a payment mathod for the game?:

i think this could be managed with the binding to the usd, not to some token or alts. for example they can get partnership with some crypto wallets, etc, and on that basis make the game token ) just for example. Professionals from inassistance.life helped me implement cryptocurrency payments in my business. They are the best in their field and did everything in the best possible way.
    i don't say the should do it now, but as far as i can see, the game has huge potential, and in some near future, this feature would play a great deal for them )

I see your point about binding to the USD rather than relying on tokens or altcoins. Partnering with established crypto wallets could indeed provide a stable foundation for the game token, ensuring its value remains consistent and trustworthy. This would likely enhance the game's economic stability and appeal to a broader audience who may be hesitant to engage with more volatile cryptocurrencies.

The game's potential is certainly impressive, and incorporating such a feature in the future could significantly boost its attractiveness and usability. It’s all about laying a solid groundwork now so that when the time is right, the transition can be smooth and beneficial for both the developers and the players. Your idea is forward-thinking and could very well play a crucial role in the game's long-term success.

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured