Mount, mascots and special aesthetics

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Mounts, pets, or special aesthetics could be implemented to achieve a level of karma, for example, someone with very low karma could get to a specific mount such as a hellhound, and those with a lot of good karma could access it. a white horse, would be a great reward for those who want to focus on one or the other extreme.
    PS: I will abstain in the neutral while I can hahaha

• TF#3 - ENVOY

well, if it happens, maybe a lot of people will definitely try to achieve low karma, because who doesn't want a badass mount like Hellhound :), dark tattoos ? Too cool 😆

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Pretty good idea, but if the both rewards are good, it will be hard to choose if you don't know wich side yuo want to go ^^

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@Esher
    that's the fun, you'll always choose the path, although you'll always have the option to stay neutral.
    Someone with very good karma is almost impossible or very difficult to get to stay with the mounts, or that, or that you do not reach a level of karma that the mount is available, in case you can get things, when you try and you lower or raise the karma the saddle can be canceled by not having the karma requirements. The proposal is very interesting, hopefully the implementation, and the players have more motivations to fight

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

It's something I could see them putting to CS.

Mount that aesthetically changes based on your current amount of Karma.

-10k to -5k first skin
    -5k to +5k second skin
    5k to 10k third skin

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

This is what the Foundation wolf mounts do! Sort of.

The Foundation currently says the wolf's appearance is race-based, but this is outdated the same way the race-based guilds are, and likely will be alignment-based as with the guilds.

I wouldn't be surprised if hellhounds and stuff were also alignment-locked, though on a philosophical level I think "good" players should perfectly be able to enthrall hellhounds and use them against other demons etc.

I don't think guilds should be locked by any factor.

What happens if some guild member changes alignment for a while? HE is auto kicked from guild? That would be stupid.

There shouldn't be any locking on guilds if the game is sandbox. Sandbox means that community decides stuff.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix said in Mount, mascots and special aesthetics:

I don't think guilds should be locked by any factor.

What happens if some guild member changes alignment for a while? HE is auto kicked from guild? That would be stupid.

There shouldn't be any locking on guilds if the game is sandbox. Sandbox means that community decides stuff.

Guilds are not race restricetd. But luckly alignment restricted so yeah auto kick would be a good choice.

@finland

@Gothix has a point though. A true sandbox wouldn't force a player out of a guild because their alignment changed. A player in the guild would have to kick them out. If the guild wanted to change alignments then they should have that option, According to the current information if the guild wanted to change alignments then everyone would have to leave that guild and create a new guild. It'd be the same guild, same leadership, same members just a different alignment.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@jetah said in Mount, mascots and special aesthetics:

@finland

@Gothix has a point though. A true sandbox wouldn't force a player out of a guild because their alignment changed. A player in the guild would have to kick them out. If the guild wanted to change alignments then they should have that option, According to the current information if the guild wanted to change alignments then everyone would have to leave that guild and create a new guild. It'd be the same guild, same leadership, same members just a different alignment.

Yeah, judging by how I've seen people in other rp circles move on to new story lines after one gets stale, this might pose a problem. I say we raise it as a seperate question though. That way we night get a concise answer.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

An interesting idea. I kinda like it. Well as long as both good and evil had equally awesome aesthetics.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@baslak Good point that the reward is no longer available if you lower your karma. But what can you have if you stay neutral, as it's, I think, the easiest way to have rewards in your system ?

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@Esher people often try to highlight, through this mode, a way to do it, of course, that always has something to lose back, in this case the neutrality and its benefits are not few

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured