The Council of Elysium is coming!

• Hello adventurers!

The Council of Elysium, Fractured Online's first community livestream is upon us!

On Mar 4, 2022, join Social Media Manager Kinsiel, Community Manager Arcahem and Community Manager Lunoshi to talk about the latest news, community fan art, raffles and more!

🍿 Gather some popcorn and invite your friends, lots of fun to be had awaits!

👉 Click here to get all the info you need!

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Questions:
    Are we going to be able to play demons/wildfolk out the gate this beta?
    Is the data successfully migrated?
    Does the Glyph launcher work?
    Will vegetables be fully implemented (farming, city upkeep) at start of the beta?
    Will you be able to use wild vegetables to make vegetable food sacks?
    Will alchemy be implimented at start?
    Will we get bigger carts? -more volume, higher cost-
    Is the first tier of imbued gems going to be cheaper to socket? -500 is excessive barrier to entry-
    Is the chest bug fixed?
    Do the weapons that are supposed to affect incorporeal creatures work now? Or are they still bugged?
    Will there be NPC's?
    Do donations to the temple/alter for adjusting karma get split with the town that build the temple/alter?
    Where are the cannons and 'superior human technology'? Coming? or scrapped?
    Will the talent tree be fully implemented for this beta or will there still be gaps? - charisma branch, some end talents, etc..-
    Will the Devs and community managers be roaming, monster spawning, and town raiding terrors to help test the siege system and defenses?

• Nice, I'm looking forward to some news. I really got the bug to test again after that short weekend.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Questions:

• Is there a reason for the short notice on news (both the last test and this community stream)?
    • How many of the new users that signed up after the Gamigo deal participated in the stress test (since it's been roughly 3.5k paid characters and 2k free on the pre-Gamigo test, but only ~3.5k total in the free past-Gamigo stress test)?
    • How are you going to handle cases where people with a Fractured account already have a Glyph account?

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Ok, so just hype and fluff, no content. Sigh.

• Wiki Editor

Like @OlivePit it said.
    Just hype content made for young people.

But @Arcahem 's beard is cool. 😉 😻

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@OlivePit said in The Council of Elysium is coming!:

(...)just hype (...) no content(...)

Kind of was to be expected, better get used to that with Gamigo at the wheel 😉

• I post the video of the stream, in case anyone like me was trying to find it:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1415288653

• Wasn't what I expected either but nice to see things happening. I'm hopeful for more frequent streams, events, etc in the coming months.

• Hey friends!
    Firstly, i want to thank you all for joining us on our livestream, it was a pleasure to meet you all! ❤

But let's get to some of your concerns:

@OlivePit said in The Council of Elysium is coming!:

Ok, so just hype and fluff, no content. Sigh.

The Council of Elysium is a community livestream, it isn't exactly meant to be a content livestream, packed with information and Q&A segments, but more of a moment to talk about what happened, showcase some community highlights we loved and generally have some light-hearted fun with the community.

Needless to say, informational/dev streams aren't necessarily off the radar and we'll work on bringing some of that beloved information to everyone.

@Vortech said in The Council of Elysium is coming!:

Wasn't what I expected either but nice to see things happening. I'm hopeful for more frequent streams, events, etc in the coming months.

We'll try to provide better context for the next Council of Elysium, we're still happy that you found some enjoyment. 😄

Additionally, to all of you lovely individuals who provided questions, alas we didn't have a Q&A segment, we'll try to sneak some for the next time, although this isn't guaranteed.

Thank you all very much once again for joining us in our first community livestream and providing us with all of your feedback!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I think that they should post on e-mail also in case you are not on for some reason.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured