Patch Log - v.a.2.6.0e

• DymStudios - CEO

Changes

• Ranking up a city is now much cheaper to allow for easier testing during the Fall Alpha. Gold requirements have gone down from [25,000 - 50,000 - 100,000] to [10,000 - 25,000 - 50,000] for [Hamlet - Village - City] stages, and food usage has been massively reduced as well (high food costs were actually a bug).
    • Claiming a city now costs 50,000 gold as in the last test instead of 100,000.
    • Claiming a land parcel now costs 4,000 gold instead of 5,000.
    • The tooltip of treasure chests is now more detailed to make it easier to understand what the success rates with different types of lockpicks are.
    • It's no longer possible to attempt to open a locked treasure chest with a 0% success chance.

Bug Fixes

• Opened treasure chests can now be looted correctly.
    • It's now possible to take the last item out of carts, wagons and stockpiles.
    • It's no longer possible to get 4 billion (yep) Warm or Chilled stacks under some very rare circumstances.
    • All POIs (points of interest) should now be discovered correctly, instead of having some trigger the discovery of multiple ones.
    • The Fortunate and True Striker talents now work correctly, instead of having the former always making you pass all save throws from enemies and the latter making you win all save throws against enemies.
    • Fixed a bug that would make half-implemented abilities (not actually in use) visible in the Book of Knowledge in the pages of some creatures, where they could be learnt (but then they would correctly not show up in the Abilities menu).
    • Fixed minor issues with several UI menus (town hall, marketplace, world map, etc).

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

great work & responsiveness, y'all! #KUDOS

I had trouble w the map on two different computers - made it impossible to go anywhere unless I wanted to strike out blindly, so I quit for the night. I'll check in this evening, hoping to play for a solid bloc of time

• Great work!

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@Prometheus said in Patch Log - v.a.2.6.0e:

Claiming a land parcel now costs 4,000 gold instead of 5,000.

Half this please for alpha... and also the weekly fees...

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Selfish said in Patch Log - v.a.2.6.0e:

@Prometheus said in Patch Log - v.a.2.6.0e:

Claiming a land parcel now costs 4,000 gold instead of 5,000.

Half this please for alpha... and also the weekly fees...

It's not hard to get this bro 🙂

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Good fixes !
    I did not think that the high food prices were a bug, just a steeper slope to slow rapid town progression, same with the halved yields on crops.
    I am glad to have the reduced costs but could still see it ok if it were higher.

• Content Creator

@Selfish You'll find that once you start farming gold from monsters, you'll have this amount in no time really. We've been doing alphas for awhile now, and if anything, there still needs to be more gold sinks, not less. Especially during the Alpha.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured