Fractured Tools

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hi everyone!
    I've noticed that there are many places in the game where it would be helpful to improve gameplay for players. That's why I decided to create public tools that will save time and make playing Fractured easier.

Available tools

Enchantment Finder

enchantment-finder.png

Enchanting Table

enchanting-table.png

Planned tools

• Character Builder
    • Talents Planner
    • Builds Creator
    • Resource Map

I invite you to visit the site: https://fracturedtools.com/

The site works correctly on all devices, except for old phones with weak computing units. Those devices may get lag e.g. when searching for a given enchant, which requires a million calculations or sometimes even much more. You read that right. 😃 Finding individual enchants requires complex calculations and algorithms. Therefore all calculations are done in the browser.

If you have any ideas or how to improve the tool or use it on the site, please contact me. I will certainly consider your suggestion. I also look forward to any feedback. I want to create tools that are useful, fast and easy to use.

I would also like to thank @Jacenson for his ideas and suggestions.

Public tools to improve your gameplay 🙂

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Presence of tools like this made by players is an indicator of where the devs could make major quality of life improvements in the game for players.

Things like this are going to exist and be necessities for a quality gaming experience, so why not include them as part of the game?

Thank you Tajger for making this beautiful user friendly version of a tool that exists in many forms in other places.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

My Man 😉

@OlivePit said in Fractured Tools:

(...)so why not include them as part of the game?(...)

The game isn't finished yet. It is still in development.
    It's far more crucial to finish developing the core mechanics of the game before funding runs dry.
    Take a look at the initial roadmap. Take a look where we are now. Consider that the company has to keep paying salaries, but the influx of new revenue is insecure.

Yes, I know, I sound like a broken record and people hate that. But feature creep has already killed countless games.

Very nice work @Tajger!

@OlivePit What @Logain said. At this point the Devs need to keep on dev'ing. QoL stuff can wait. Also many things are likely to change so better to wait for the finished product.

In the mean time players who so desire and have the time and skills can help the community out. Excellent work @Tajger!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hey!
    New functionality has been added - sharing links, in Enchantment Finder.
    You can create different configurations of your enchantments and share them with your friends, in the forum, wherever you want.

sharable-links.png

Every time you change the tier, slot and type of an enchant, or select which reagents to exclude, the url is updated accordingly.

For example:
    https://fracturedtools.com/enchantment-finder?tier=2&slot=weapon&type=criticalChance&excludedReagents=sparkOfLife.zombieBrain.ghoulSaliva

Have fun! 🙂

Much appreciated update.

WOW! this is so great! Thanks @Tajger 👏 👑 🍻 💋

I see @OlivePit's point about how these sorts of player-created adjuncts reveal growth edges and possible QOL improvements - but at this stage of development, what I see revealed even more is the willingness of players to engage outside the game in ways that enhance play for everyone. This kind of creative adjunct activity drew many players to Game of Thrones - Ascent, back in its day.

Tajger's tools aren't the first evidence of this, of course. @maze's amazing enchanting tool was an early and very welcome help, and now the Shadow Empire maintains an excellent aide, worthy of bookmark.

The time and energy being put in by players before a game is even launched is something truly worth noting and celebrating. Onward and upward, y'all.

@Tajger said in Fractured Tools:

Hey!
    New functionality has been added - sharing links, in Enchantment Finder.
    You can create different configurations of your enchantments and share them with your friends, in the forum, wherever you want.

sharable-links.png

Every time you change the tier, slot and type of an enchant, or select which reagents to exclude, the url is updated accordingly.

For example:
    https://fracturedtools.com/enchantment-finder?tier=2&slot=weapon&type=criticalChance&excludedReagents=sparkOfLife.zombieBrain.ghoulSaliva

Have fun! 🙂

Keep up good work 🙂

• Wiki Editor

interesting to see another Enchantment helper show up. Like the UI. 🙂
    any reason to keep tier 3 enchantments off?

@OlivePit said in Fractured Tools:

Presence of tools like this made by players is an indicator of where the devs could make major quality of life improvements in the game for players.

Things like this are going to exist and be necessities for a quality gaming experience, so why not include them as part of the game?

Thank you Tajger for making this beautiful user friendly version of a tool that exists in many forms in other places.

I agree with this statement, it's one of the things I touched on back when I made my finder tool. I'm hoping the Dev's add something like this to the game with the known items the user has found.
    But I also wish enchanting to be more interesting then it currently is. it's very boring and simple in it's current state 😞

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Tier 3 is not attainable in any combination, among the current list of 50 Reagents.

Screenshot_4.png

It's the same list taken from wiki. 🙂
    https://fractured.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Reagents

If we add the boss Reagents, then we are able to achieve many tier 3 combinations. But I didn't add them to the list for now, because of the changes that happen to bosses loot every test. I've heard that it changes quite often during testing. I have a list of 12 additional reagents from bosses, but is it confirmed and up to date?

For example, one of them:

Groove Cristalline Hearth
    Primal - Body: 3
    Universal - Earth: 6
    Universal - Time: 6

@maze if you have a list of additional Reagents (from bosses) with aspects that are certain then I can throw them in the next update. Otherwise, it seems to me that there is no point in adding them at this time.

Very good job!
    Kudos to you!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hello everyone!
    Some new features have been added to https://fracturedtools.com. I hope you will like it and it will save you some time in searching for your desired enchantments. 🙂

Improvements:

• Search speed is more efficient by 9%.
    • Bug with details checkbox has been fixed.
    • New widgets and statistics in the dashboard.

dashboard-stats.png

• Added ability to copy urls and save enchantment settings.

save-copyurl2.png

• Added preview of saved enchantments so you can quickly jump to your configurations.

settings-preview.png

• Settings and the ability to manage your saved all configurations.

settings.png

Keep in mind that saved enchantments are stored in the browser memory for that page. I recommend never deleting the cache for site https://fracturedtools.com. That way you will have your saved configurations for life. 🙂

@Tajger Nice work. I admire your dedication to helping out the community!

@Tajger said in Fractured Tools:

Hello everyone!
    Some new features have been added to https://fracturedtools.com. I hope you will like it and it will save you some time in searching for your desired enchantments. 🙂

Improvements:

• Search speed is more efficient by 9%.
    • Bug with details checkbox has been fixed.
    • New widgets and statistics in the dashboard.

dashboard-stats.png

• Added ability to copy urls and save enchantment settings.

save-copyurl2.png

• Added preview of saved enchantments so you can quickly jump to your configurations.

settings-preview.png

• Settings and the ability to manage your saved all configurations.

settings.png

Keep in mind that saved enchantments are stored in the browser memory for that page. I recommend never deleting the cache for site https://fracturedtools.com. That way you will have your saved configurations for life. 🙂

Awesome update!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hello! 🙂
    Probably the most awaited and desired feature in enchanting in Fractured Tools has been added. This is the ability to see which combination has unique enchantments, and what other ones are hiding underneath it.
    I hope you will like it.

By clicking on a particular row you can get information about the enchantments. Rows with a blue left border are marked as the unique ones. They contain 1 enchantment from Tier 3 or Tier 2 or Tier 1. A higher tier always takes precedence over a lower tier.

enchantments.png

More compact version:

enchantments-no-names.png

I think the Enchantment Finder tool is complete. I would also like to ask if there are any people here who have already used the Enchantment Finder, and if there is anything worth improving? If you have any ideas, suggestions or what else could be added, please don't hesitate and feel free to give feedback.

PS: By the way, it's time for another tool - Enchanting Table. 🙂

Works even better than we discussed 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hello!
    A new tool has been added to Fractured Tools: Enchanting Table. A place where you can test/check your enchantment combinations manually from a list of Items and Reagents. https://fracturedtools.com/enchanting-table

enchanting-table.png

In addition, 1 new Reagent has been added: Dragon Soul (the icon is missing for now).

dragon-soul.png

Have fun! 🙂

Will be usefull im next alpha 😉

Sadly Dragon soul was not actually useable in the spring alpha. Hopefully it will be in the next tho.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured