Been a while since I've played, questions.
I really became disinterested to a point I left for a bit because of the lack of solo play and how cities can just disintegrate if not used. Still, that's my concern. So, I have a few questions to see if there are any updates regarding a couple of items.
- Is it possible to have crafting stations at your house yet to create items other than using a city?
- Are you able to farm materials now if you don't belong to that city, or a city?
- Is there any update as to when the other "planets" will be in testing?
OlivePit last edited by
2: yes you can farm materials if not a citizen, just lower concentration and spawn rate of nodes.
@Xulu it's normal to lose interest between testing phases, life goes on, it happened to me with some games I've backed and ended up never playing actually...
That said, for what I know:
- You can have crafting stations at your house
- You can farm materials even if you don't belong to a city
- No update on other planets yet
2.) Basically the above, but yes, you will most likely be able to e.g. farm minerals for yourself. Don't have to belong to a city.
3.) Judging from Jacopos post, we have a vague idea that Arboreus might not be too far off.
Thanks for all of the information
Arboreus is expected to be either the final alpha, or the beginning of beta last time i heard