VIP - Details?

• Wiki Editor

@klarens I think it's pretty obvious but yes. In I understand it correctly with VIP you will be getting Dynamight gold rather than the cosmetics themselves, so it would be extremely unreasonable to take that gold away or trace your purchases and roll them back. 😄

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

You will lose stuff like increased knowledge point gain, and access to that NPC that helps you with house,...

You will keep the cosmetic stuff you bought from shop with gold, of course.

• Wiki Editor

@Gothix Isn't carpenter and VIP 2 separate things? If not then why would they be put together on every single pledge package info box? I don't know how it actually works but from what I gather it just feels like 2 separate entities to me.

@humerus Not sure how it is but if we check my package the timers of VIP and Carpenter goes hand by hand. Therefore, that would support the claim that e.g. 6 months Carpenter is included to the 6 months VIP. 🤔

Your Pledge: Artisan
    Rewards:

Access to Beta - Phase 1
    6,000 Dynamight Gold
    6 months of VIP membership
    Unique forum and in-game title: "Artisan"
    Silver forum and in-game avatar badge
    6 months of free Carpenter NPC contract
    1 additional character slot
    A digital copy of Fractured
    Pet companion: Baby Dragon Evolution #1
    Construction Plan for an exclusive "Founder Cottage"
    DRM-free copy of Fractured soundtrack
    Your name or nickname in the in-game credits page
    Pet companion: Baby Dragon Evolution #2
    1 set of Crafting Stations to be placed and used in your plot of land
    1 Mule mount plus Wagon to carry heavy materials

• Wiki Editor

@Tuoni said in VIP - Details?:

...VIP and Carpenter goes hand by hand...

Yeah that's exactly my point, wouldn't only VIP be incluede in the list if they were hard-connected?

@humerus said in VIP - Details?:

Yeah that's exactly my point, wouldn't only VIP be incluede in the list if they were hard-connected?

I guess so people would know, more clearly, what they get with it. 🙂

Because I think you might also be able to buy carpenter contract separately with ingame gold.

While the rest of VIP perks (knowledge gain for example) you can't, its only available through VIP, and nowhere else.

I might be wrong, who knows. 😄

@humerus said in VIP - Details?:

I think it could but perhaps the Carpenter contract is a feature devs wanted to highlight.

• Community Manager

@Gothix @humerus @Tuoni The carpenter isn't included in the VIP subscription. 😉

having VIP will allow a person to counter other players easier. having a group with VIP would mean they could counter more than those without.

if the VIP group is heading north they can quickly learn the spells needed to counter mobs, thus allowing them to grind easier. I've read about the wisp and shaman that a player can learn their skills which make them easier to farm. take that and now apply that to every type of mob that exist.

the biggest question will be how much time will it take to become equal to a VIP player in terms of knowledge. if it takes 2, 3 or 4 times the time then it's a paywall. if it's double then it'll take 12 months to be equal to a VIP at 6 months. although in 12 months you'll need 24 months, etc. if it's 4 then in it'll take 12 months to be equal to a VIP at their 3 month.

sure the end goal is the same but if the VIP is getting so much faster then i'd call it pay to win. Now the VIP will help those that frequently take breaks playing a game as they can quickly catch up.

• sounds like pay to win to me

You are answering to a 3 years old conversation. Most of the info here is outdated.

• oh what does VIP do now

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured