Confusion?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

so i have my confirmation email as a recruit but when i look at my account it says pledge pack none ?

Pledge details Manage
    Backer name

Amount pledged
    €25.00
    Reward
    RECRUIT
    • A digital copy of Fractured (retail €30)
    • Access to Beta – Phase 2
    • 1 month of VIP membership (retail 10€)
    • 2,000 Dynamight Gold (retail 10€)
    • Unique forum title: “Recruit”
    • Unique in-game title: “Recruit”
    • Iron forum badge
    • Iron in-game avatar badge

• ALL PREVIOUS REWARDS!

Estimated delivery
    Dec 2018

Account
    USERNAME:
    Animus7Wanderer3

EMAIL:
    Removed by Specter.
    PLEDGE PACK:
    None
    Missed our Kickstarter? Worry not! Pledge packs can now be purchased on the Fractured Store for a limited time. They grant access to the game at different stages of testing, plus a ton of other exciting rewards!

i looked through for any emails i could have missed what did i do wrong/misunderstood?

• Wiki Editor

@animus7wanderer3 i don‘t think it is a good idea to write your email in a public forum, you should send this per PM @Prometheus and remove it here.

• Community Manager

@animus7wanderer3 I've informed Prometheus about your issue. Also, I've removed your email address from your post. 😉

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

thank you Kralith and specter ( i forgot to remove the email warning and assistance much appreciated)

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi @Animus7Wanderer3, I found a pledge from a Kickstarter account registered with the same email as your Fractured account, but it says that your payment didn't go through ("there was an issue with the backer's credit card that could not be resolved"). If you check your email, I guess you'll find a notification from Kickstarter about the payment failing.

This means that the money was never collected. If you want, you can just pledge again from our store! 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Ouch...

This happened to me with another game.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

ok i have a email that says so i just asumed it went through

You're backer 833.
    You have successfully pledged €25.00 to Fractured - The Dynamic MMO. This project is now one step closer to becoming a reality.
    Confirmation number:**************************************

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

so is there something further im misunderstanding i have the original email with the
    confirmation number ??

this may have been the issue
    • If this project is successfully funded, your card will be charged €25.00 on July 25, 2018 at 11:58 am.

sorry but thank you for responding worse case i will be pledging again lol i just wanted to get all my ducks in a row first time ive used kickstarter

• DymStudios - CEO

@animus7wanderer3 said in Confusion?:

You're backer 833.
    You have successfully pledged €25.00 to Fractured - The Dynamic MMO. This project is now one step closer to becoming a reality.
    Confirmation number:**************************************

I guess you're received that email when you made the pledge, right? When you do that, Kickstarter doesn't withdraw the money from your credit card. As you've written in the message below, you only get charged only when the campaign is over.

Try to look for Kickstarter emails on July 25, there should be one that tells you that the payment didn't go through. Let us know!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured