So there will be a cash shop (part 3)

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Okay folks, looks like the "buy once, have forever" skins were the clear favorite for what people want to see out of the cash shop. But then we started discussing exactly what to buy, and what to pay.
    I figured I'd throw out a poll on "what" first, and if anything got washed out, I could skip the separate "how much" poll for that part late XD
    Please select EACH sort of thing you'd consider buying, assuming you liked it and it was available at reasonable price - you have enough votes to select everything, if you'd like.

I'm going to be defining a few things - "conveint" means "the resulting change conveys what the original item was" - a dagger still looks like a dagger after you apply the skin, you can tell that heavy armor is still heavy armor post-change, etc. based on the previous poll, please assume all choices are conveint.

Auras are visual effects that are around the character, but not attached to any equipment (and, possibly, only vaguely attached to the character) - you shine, you look like you are going super sayian, ghosts of the dead follow you around, Bablisis' head orbits you and laughs when you smack something, etc.
    Yes, pet, weapon effect, and spell effect skins are a thing, and will almost certainly be available, based on what the KS rewards were like. still want to know how interested people are in getting them, and what forms you all are interested in.

Also, this forum's poll system can take a long walk off a short pier

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@TheRippyOne good, good, feel the dark power of polls run through you! 😄

@gothix I had to kill so many baby topics, because the poll system ate something. sooo maaany. Plus, there were originally 13 options, but, NOPE, poll can only handle 10 things.

poll thing has deci-numerical biased! >: C

but, no, seriously, so many format errors

@TheRippyOne I discovered few things about that and leveled up in poll levels in the process.

For example, do not use dash - sign in the option text, poll doesn't like dashes.

• Wiki Editor

I am sure, i will have bad dreams about polls tonight! 😄

Poll, Poll, Poll
    Poll, Poll, Poll
    All around are Polls
    Our cute new Trolls
    Because they are droll.

I know, i know, i am bad at Rhymes 😄

@kralith it can be a haiku! 🙂

• Wiki Editor

@gothix i was shortly thinking about, but was not sure, because it think it is still a bad one 😉

This post is deleted!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured