Dat undead dragon doe.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

So I would literally defile a graveyard and raise everyones favourite grandparent to get my hands on a skeletal undead horde and what not, but that is easy compared to paying 5k for the tyrant of tartaros pack (which i would totally do if i could)

Regardless I hope there will be some other way once the game is released that I can get my hands on an undead mount, specifically draconic if not some crazy skeletal chimera or bone construct. Thou i bet this skeletal dragon will be payer exclusive.

If this game manages to realize only half of what is promised thus far this will most likely be the greatest creation in history. At least considering my respective tastes and likes.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@demilich

First. 😎

(It's actually bannable in Blizzards forums to write "first" if you read their ToS, so it's good that this isn't Blizzard. I also like Specter, he is a great guy!) 😉

Welcome unknown traveler!

Rest assured, there will be plenty of skins available in Fractured, obtainable both through cosmetic cash shop and through game play. Hopefully, something like you suggested as well. I also quite like the undead hordish and savage styles.

Have fun in your adventures, and watch your back. Not everyone is looking to make a new friend.

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Of note - the devs have already said there'd be a pet (baby) dragon - specific skins for it were part of the KS. Ergo, there will probably be some way to a) get some version of it as a pet naturally (either in game or via cash shop), and b) there will be skins for it - skeleton seems like a probable option, though it may take a while to actually show up.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

if you buy one of the Early Bird pack in the store you’ll get the baby dragon and all the KS rewards 😉

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Nice. Hot damn, this game is such a find. Now if only I could decide wether to go for Blood Demon, Human Lich or Abomination Deerkin ... Only time may tell...

@Gothix Don't worry its not your back but your insides I care for. We demons gotta eat~

@demilich said in Dat undead dragon doe.:

Now if only I could decide wether to go for Blood Demon, Human Lich or Abomination Deerkin ...

I'm kinda deciding between demon and evil human.

Key points:

• Demon - racial bonuses, fun times during invasions, visitors from other worlds shown on map after they spent some time on your planet
    • Human - lich transformation, using steampunk body implants, cool tech and advanced siege weaponry during sieges, able to influence rules in controlled zones on Syndesia
    • Abomination Beastkin - cool abomination beast looks, easyer to get all knowledge, first play as good guy, and collect all knowledge in Arboreus safe zone, when you do, then go bad (you get kicked from Arboreus), and collect knowledge on Syndesia and Tartaros (meanwhile demons will not be able to even get into safe zone to get knowledge there, unless they go angel first, then play as good, then they go bad again, but this would take ages and not many will bother with this)

I prefer demon due to my play style, but evil humans could be cool too due to tech, and ability to influence rules in zones their guilds control. Also Syndesia will be an area with the most player traffic, so Likely more opportunity to PvP than on Tartaros.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

We think alike it would seem ^^ I also prefer the evil playstyle thou I hope Lich transformation will, like the abomination and angel transformation make some key changes to the human class since I am totally not a tech guy. I will most likely make a character for all the races I stated I was interested in, thou Blood Demon is in perspective simply the strongest for my purpose as I am going to play a necromancer no matter what. But I don't like their passive and lore flair 😕 vampires' are totally not my thing

btw. is it confirmed that there is exclusive knowledge to be had in arboreus and tartaros safe zones? cus I would believe it is more likely that knowledge will be accesible for everyone .

As I am more of a explorer/mercenary/bandit kinda guy and I dont much care to take on responsibility for anyone but myself I don't much care for politics 😄

But oh well... btw. any clue as to what will prevent factions from completely overrunning one another? I am afraid at one point syndesia will fall and many ppl will be grieved out of this game by this 😕 at least there is potential for that to happen. Or does it?

@demilich said in Dat undead dragon doe.:

btw. is it confirmed that there is exclusive knowledge to be had in arboreus and tartaros safe zones? cus I would believe it is more likely that knowledge will be accesible for everyone .

It is confirmed.

It is still accessible to you if you play demon but it's A LOT more work, since you need to grind your way to an angel first, then grind the knowledge (there is a lot of knowledge so you would have to play as a good guy for a decent period of time), and then you would need to grind your way to an evil player again, to get in the good grace with an evil god again.

Grinding from demon to angel alone will be a long undertaking (and the way back as well), not to even mention the grinding of knowledge too takes a huge amount of time. So if you want to be be a demon with full knowledge set, arm yourself with a lot of patience and will (you will also have to give up on attacking people for a decent period of time while you will play as an angel and grind knowledge on Arboreus).

(btw. the entirety of Tartaros is reachable for any player of any alignment at any time. It's just that after a while, as visitor, you will get marked on map for all demons to see. But you do not need to go evil to grind knowledge on Tartaros, you just need to deal with a lots of attack that will happen there.)

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

damn... seeing as to how arboreus will most likely harbour plant based skills and those are my favourite type of "elemental" magix, if we could call them that, i seem to be in dire need of getting there 😕 no likey

• @gothix said in Dat undead dragon doe.:

meanwhile demons will not be able to even get into safe zone to get knowledge there, unless they go angel first, then play as good, then they go bad again, but this would take ages and not many will bother with this)

It was said in a Q&A that transformations and the alignment shifts that go with them are permanent. So no angels doing evil things to transform back. It was also said that any skill tasks in safe zones will will be attainable outside (likely with asteroids), so you might not be able to get all exploration knowledge but you can still max all skills.

@target said in Dat undead dragon doe.:

@gothix said in Dat undead dragon doe.:

meanwhile demons will not be able to even get into safe zone to get knowledge there, unless they go angel first, then play as good, then they go bad again, but this would take ages and not many will bother with this)

It was said in a Q&A that transformations and the alignment shifts that go with them are permanent. So no angels doing evil things to transform back.

Sooo... I could go to Angel... then go to Syndesia, flag for PvP and attack people without punishment? 😉 I will always stay good, and when my aggressive flag expires, I can repeatedly go grind to Arboreus safe zone, then attack people again, then go to safe zone to grind... ?

That sounds like a not bad option. 😉

(Unless, an evil aligned angel will be a thing, but that would be even better... An evil Angel, worshiping Bablis... not bad as well. I need more details on this.)

• @gothix
    Angels can't change their alignment from good and good aligned players can only attack evil players and probably flagged players. If you wanted to get into fights with neutral players on Syndesia, you'd probably have to get them to hit you first.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Sadly, I think many of the items are exclusive to those packages.

Getting an undead Chinese version of a Dragon, that would be an awesome mount. That could have a almost hypnotic movement style. I would love to have an undead sled team with undead reindeer for a special holiday. Lots of good undead opportunities!

@mazikar said in Dat undead dragon doe.:

Getting an undead Chinese version of a Dragon, that would be an awesome mount. That could have a almost hypnotic movement style. I would love to have an undead sled team with undead reindeer for a special holiday. Lots of good undead opportunities!

Mazikar, I hope not something like this as well.. 😓

0_1539053521262_Stuffertons.png

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Now let me just add that it doesn't necessarily have to be a dragon.

Sitting down on my throne made of human carcasses, which will then stand up on its own / getting carried by gob-zobs is totally acceptable as well.

Or riding a bone typhone...

Just make sure people know to divebomb out of my way when I turn around, don't want nobody to get knocked unconcious by my swag.

Also gooddie good shoes angels? Sounds boring, especially if im permanently stuck with it. Any absolute permanent character changes sound... unwise. What if 2 years later i decide i totally wish to start killing my guildmates, but here i am stuck with an angel and not interested in starting completely anew... (I mean it makes sense and all, but... u know.... gameplay...)

@demilich How about humans (using steampunk tech) being able to mount their torso on to a different types of "legware" and use those like mounts.

For example "classic" would come by default when you start to play, and it would be classic walking/running speed, and "walker 9000" would be one of available mounts that would increase your movement speed when you are mounted on that one? 😉

0_1539106136203_Walker.jpg

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Urgot wants his legs back 😄

We will see what fun rides they will come up with, thou I am much more concerned about balance concerned stuff. Such as, will monsters be strong enough and offer actual challenges ( as said im a dark souls fan). I just hope this won't be anything like diabolo, where the hardest enemies have like... 5 moves max and even when u get hit by everything it is unlikely you will die.

Or how they manage to keep the entirety of the playerbase balanced related to number of races in contrast to singular strenghts of the playerbase on the different planets. As in, hopefully tartharos won't overun the game / hopefully tartharos will not be easily disregarded due to too much defenders.

Thou I will be fine if either pvp or pve hits my sweetspot ❤

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

I could dig a skeleton snake as a pet XD get the python with the undulating ribs!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured