Ability Ideas?

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

I’m happy to hear ur guys ability ideas here’s mine

I’d like to see a ability that makes you look like another race so for an example a demon could use it to look like a human or maybe even let’s you look like an npc or pve mob

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

If we are talking about non combat stuff:

• ability to carry someone in arms, and walk around like that (provided that other person agrees to your request)
    • lots of advanced emotes that actually work interactively with other player characters (slap someones face, kiss someone) provided other character is in range for such emote to activate of course (this would probably be tricky to implement though)
    • extra advanced emotes that work with your pets as well (pat your pet, where your character actually pats him, etc.)
    • dance that you can manipulate to get special moves (type /dance and your character starts the standard dance, but if you press various keys during this dance, your character can perform specific moves)

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@gothix Diging these! Definitely would be beneficial to our more RP heavy players.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix said in Ability Ideas?:

If we are talking about non combat stuff:

• ability to carry someone in arms, and walk around like that (provided that other person agrees to your request or is knocked out)

fixed 🙂

@comferage not only RP, but can add flavor to PvP as well (corpse kicking like in ArcheAge) or to kick the corpses of botters after you kill them to release your anger. 🙂

@comferage not only RP, but can add flavor to PvP as well (corpse kicking like in ArcheAge) or to kick the corpses of botters after you kill them to release your anger. 🙂

That was always fun, especially when you kicked them straight off a cliff into the water

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@jahlon ^THIS! XD dang bot...

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@gothix oh so like tf2 emotes and the ability to grab someone would be amazing for a support

Make Tacos. Should be a elite ability dropped from god himself.

Okay... so for real... an ability? Spirit flash - ability to manifest a lost soul and send it back instantly causing a bright flash, both blinding and disorienting your target.

I'd be an intere

@crache said in Ability Ideas?:

I’d like to see a ability that makes you look like another race so for an example a demon could use it to look like a human or maybe even let’s you look like an npc or pve mob

I'd be interested in this as a way to move through a town or a foriegn planet safely. you lose it if you attack or are attacked, but it has uses for both vacations and spying.

As a generic, non-skill ability, HMMM - I'd like to see an emote for stage magic/juggling/"talent" of some sort. and have it reactive. So - if your current skill set has 5 ice magic skills, and 3 rogue skills, you pull snowballs out of your sleeves and juggle them, with ice tracery. If you are a Warfare heavy skill build, you display everything in your inventory, and lift it all over your head in a show of strength. Bards play music, duh - but if you have 4 illusion skills as well, you spawn mirror copies that dance while you play. that sort of thing.

@therippyone said in Ability Ideas?:

I'd be an intere

I'd be interested in this as a way to move through a town or a foriegn planet safely. you lose it if you attack or are attacked, but it has uses for both vacations and spying.

Few high level guards should be able to see through your disguise though, so you would still have to pay attention to your surroundings and navigate around those guards.

Perhaps some player skills (perception based) could also allow players to see through disguises.

@therippyone said in Ability Ideas?:

I'd be an intere

Few high level guards should be able to see through your disguise though, so you would still have to pay attention to your surroundings and navigate around those guards.

Perhaps some player skills (perception based) could also allow players to see through disguises.

I could go for this! XD though, if such are around, it would probably warrant a small warning message. Like "Someone is piercing your disguise" and you've got a few seconds to gtfo away from their gaze or they see through it. Nothing big - you are supposed to be paying attention, after all, but a small alternative to "oh hi person and I am skewered why?!"

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@therippyone Maybe not even a message but a aura around each player and guard while the ability is active. Those oblivious to you disguise might be blue, but those capable of piercing it through with their perception or ability of their own could be red. Kinda make a game of hide and seek out of entering a hostile town.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@therippyone lol for some reason when I read your reply it made me think of solid snake sneaking around in a box

I'd prefer something less obvious, not just red aura around guard, "oh look I need to stay away from that one".

People should observe. Perhaps different types of guards could have different uniforms, and players would need to learn what type of uniform means what, and pay attention to what type of guard they are dealing with.

Fractured is about gaining knowledge, about mobs, about world,... so why shouldn't players need to gain some knowledge about game in their RL brains and apply it? An example is to recognize guards and know what they could do just by observing their uniform, and not by game UI glowing, danger danger.

Lets not have another MMO hand holding us please.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@gothix Point made, but how would you handle player interaction in such a situation. Without the aid of guard attire to differentiate between one to avoid and one youve no need to worry about?

What about an ability where your character becomes uncontrollable and attacks everything in its range but gains a large boost in stats. Like a berserk mode.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@cinnao lol that sounds fun

@crache Could also make it so that you attack your allies during that state so you have to either seperate or play solo. Or it could be a debuff that you apply on others.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured