Stretch Goals

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Why did the devs @Prometheus decide to make the stretch goals a secret? why not just tell us what the stretch goals are and then unlock them whey the goal is reached? I feel like more people will Kick start the project if the stretch goals are interesting...

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Hi @althalus! I do kind of agree with you, it would make it even more interesting to back this MMO. I actually don't know why it are secret goals.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

If the stretch goals are simply cosmetics, then I'm all for them. If they start feature creeping, then it's bad. Generally 'exciting' stretch goals are all pretty bad for the game's chances of coming out and being good in the long term, so I personally hope they stick to their core vision (which is already super ambitious).

• I feel like they're trying to stretch the news out.. Updates over time VS showing your hand at the start.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

If they drip feed (and they directly said that they are) spotlights and clarify certain game mechanics during the kickstarter, I'm all for it. But revealing stretch goals before the first one is met might not really have the effect they're hoping for. I think they were hoping to raise around 250k Euros from this right? They have a long way to go to reach their goal, so I hope their marketing strategy works.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Not to mention it avoids that:

Company X reveals all stretch goals.

Campaign only reaches first few but is successfully funded.

Community really wanted Stretch goal X that wasnt met and now they are hounding Devs are you still gonna do goal X? If so when can we expect it? and various other combinations of questions about unmet goals.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@protouserx said in Stretch Goals:

Not to mention it avoids that:

Company X reveals all stretch goals.

Campaign only reaches first few but is successfully funded.

Community really wanted Stretch goal X that wasnt met and now they are hounding Devs are you still gonna do goal X? If so when can we expect it? and various other combinations of questions about unmet goals.

If the community want to be entitled idiots that's their problem. They should've pledged more to the Kickstarter if they wanted it so bad.

Also, stretch goals are frequently added later when the released game turns enough profit that wasn't there in the initial kickstarter.

You should always list some stretch goals on the page or else nobody has any reason to pledge beyond the game's basic funding level.

@fibs Thats what I was thinking too! no reason why they cant reslease the 1st few stretch goals so people have a reason to pledge beyond the KS goal... and lets not forget the fact that they are ONLY asking for $150k... I doubt that is going to be enough... so why not revel some stretch goals and give the community more reasons to pledge more so they get more than their ks goal?

@althalus said in Stretch Goals:

@fibs Thats what I was thinking too! no reason why they cant reslease the 1st few stretch goals so people have a reason to pledge beyond the KS goal... and lets not forget the fact that they are ONLY asking for $150k... I doubt that is going to be enough... so why not revel some stretch goals and give the community more reasons to pledge more so they get more than their ks goal?

adding @Prometheus, I've seen stretch goals push some people to upgrade tiers!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@jetah true same here seen the same. I am just hoping they hit the target they need

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured