Will we be able to automate a few systems?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

So I just got here, and have been looking around the news articles and I see alot of stuff about city building and etc. Will there be any sort of automation for a few systems?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@wolfox the next spotlight will explain everything about settlements and buildings. Just be patient is the next on the list 😉

We prolly get it this May.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Thanks for the question @Wolfox,
    I was also aware of the subject

• Wiki Editor

We all wait for a spotlight about this part of the game. 🙂

I hope there will be no automation, because i think it would not fit in the lore of the world, well in the lore we still known, who knows if there are not very smart scientists who got a super cool idea how to get water from a source to a town without carrying hundreds of buckets 😉

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@kralith said in Will we be able to automate a few systems?:

I hope there will be no automation, because i think it would not fit in the lore of the world, well in the lore we still known, who knows if there are not very smart scientists who got a super cool idea how to get water from a source to a town without carrying hundreds of buckets 😉

We know the humans have steampunk tech, so automation would certainly fit the lore. 😛

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

i played a game where you built each wall. a small wall might need 300 clay type resource and wood. the 300 bricks might require 5000 sandstone. there is a weight so a new crafter might only carry 50 per trip and walk very slow whereas a seasoned crafter might carry 100. there are tiers of 'wheel barrels' that can allow a novice to carry 100 and a seasoned to carry 300 (as examples i can't remember the exact numbers). This allowed crafters to be full time jobs where an adventurer wants a house built, they'd place the walls and whatnot then put a price per item needed to create that part. one wall needs 300 bricks, they might pay 50g per brick, while paying 5g per wood.

the only automation it has was turning raw into intermediate or final items. but considered it took a while to gather it that was the offset.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@vengu Really? Thats pretty cool

• Wiki Editor

@vengu said in Will we be able to automate a few systems?:

@kralith said in Will we be able to automate a few systems?:

We know the humans have steampunk tech, so automation would certainly fit the lore. 😛

Ohh true, damn, i was not thinking on the humans at this part.
    Well, some steampunk stuff would be great for some funny machines 😉

Like "The Destroyer of the Corn" 😄

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@vengu the only thing I know is that humans will get siege weapons that's not really steampunk. I may have missed it.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured