Demon to Angel

• TF#3 - ENVOY

I'm extremely tempted to play a demon, just to see if I could become angelic at any point, but am curious to know if there would be any aesthetic transformation. I for one would LOVE to see some sort of aura, or halo, or better yet, wings.

Does anyone know what the plans are for this?

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

The only details given so far are that Demons who become Good-aligned become Angels and Beastmen who become Evil-aligned become Abominations.

Surely they'll eventually add a new aesthetic for this - hopefully one that is previewable on character creation - but nothing has yet been said on that count.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@beckfast as @FibS said a Demon can became an Angel after reaching a good alignment and completing certain tasks via Divine quests.

DIVINE QUESTS

Divine Quests are missions obtained at shrines and temples that must be completed by anyone who wishes to become the Champion of a God. Fulfilling them triggers changes to your Karma, pushing it towards the Alignment of the God in question.

By becoming the Champion of a God, you are granted a unique blessing in the form of a permanent status effect, plus the chance to use one or more Divine Abilities that don’t have to be memorized. The number and power of said abilities depend on the deity’s favor towards you and how well your current Karma matches the God’s one.

Quote from: FEATURE SPOTLIGHT #6 – PVP, ALIGNMENT & CRIME

At that point you will get a new race, the Angel, new skin and new affinity attributes. Take a look here for more info about affinity. We have no clue at the moment how will look an Angel.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

In one spotlight it was said that there is an actual buffs and bonus change, and likely a visual transformation too (at least it is planned). It just wouldn't make much sense playing an angel that looks like a demon. 🙂

• Community Manager

@beckfast Yes, there will be an aesthetic transformation. 😉

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@specter Thank you 😄 I can't wait to see how this games turns out, and plan to bring plenty of friends when it enters open alpha (maybe even pre-alpha!).

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@beckfast dunno what you mean for "open alpha" if you mean "free to test" well that will never happen. The Alpha 1 will follow the pre-alpha planned for this fall ;). To get access to alpha and beta phases you need to buy a bundle from kickstarter 😉

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured