Engage and Win with The Foundation

• DymStudios - CEO

Last week, when we hit the milestone of 2,000 registered users, we stated that our referral program was only partially implemented, and promised you another revolution. Today, this feature is live in all its glory. Give a warm welcome to The Foundation!

alt text

What is The Foundation? Well, although connected to recruiting friends, The Foundation is much more than a “glorified referral program”. It’s a system that rewards you for doing all the small things that show your interest in Fractured and its success: posting your feedback and ideas, engaging with other members of the community, browsing the latest updates and sharing them with your friends. Each of such actions is represented by one or more quests that, once completed, grant you points to climb the ladders of The Foundation.

Other than the above, there are a couple other ways you can gain Foundation Points:

• By inviting your friends to register to Fractured and getting them too engaged in The Foundation.
    • As thanks for having given us your trust so early: the older your account the better, thanks to the daily points bonus!

Now that the system has been explained, let’s get to the juice. The perks you can get by increasing your Foundation Level are unique and plenty: forum and game titles, armor skins, mounts, pets, and much more. They’re the kind of prize you would expect from Kickstarter pledge packs. Instead, you can get them all for free, starting today. Plus, you can directly compare your progress with that of other fellow players in the leaderboard!

alt textalt textalt text

As you will quickly notice, this first edition of The Foundation only features a limited set of quests compared to the whole bunch we’ve designed. The others will be released over time together with game feature spotlights and additions of whole new functionalities to the system. Similarly, higher Foundation Levels will be unveiled over time - we’ve already planned over 200!

I know of one question that might come to your mind: won’t giving out so many rewards hurt our future crowdfunding campaign? The answer is: probably a little, yes. However, we strongly believe that an engaged community is the key to the success of any MMO, and we’re glad to reward your engagement.

And now… enjoy The Foundation!

– Prometheus

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I googled revolution and this came up
    alt text

Am I correct to assume the planned level 200 will be 40,000 points? Need to figure out the minimum requirements to get it by the planned release date.

• DymStudios - CEO

@Holya yes, it's 200 points per level, fixed. However, the fact we've planned 200 levels so far doesn't mean that we won't add above 200 in the future 😉

• TF#3 - ENVOY

А сколько ключей на халяву то будет роздано?

• DymStudios - CEO

@Kamidzy said in Engage and Win with The Foundation:

А сколько ключей на халяву то будет роздано?

We haven't planned to distribute game keys directly in The Foundation so far, but it's something we're going to discuss in the future.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Any prediction of posting a video playing?

• DymStudios - CEO

@Zahard said in Engage and Win with The Foundation:

Any prediction of posting a video playing?

The Fractured project has started in January this year, so we're quite far from being able to produce a good looking "video trailer". However, we're going to drop screenshots all over the summer - short video footages will come later in the year 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

200 levels? That sounds like a lot of work to achieve ^_^' But I do like the Foundation system, it seems like a good way to reward and engage the community

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I'm really surprised anybody's willing to keep these forums alive/advertise a thus far non-existent game for the promise of cosmetics. Ya'know, considering a referral doesn't pay off with "points" for an average of ~134 days, and there's passive point generation that would give all current perks by the time the game is scheduled to be playable. Just sayin'.

• DymStudios - CEO

@Rofus we're glad you and many others are enjoying it!

@Holya trying to discourage the competition, eh? 😉 Passive point generation is only a small perk, and indeed only posting around your referral link won't do you much good. If on the other hand you invite real friends and get them engaged with the community, then it's a whole different story. That's the point of The Foundation: to stay engaged and engage, not to become a spammer.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Who would have thought! Rank 11 from day one! And ofc @Holya has double score already. The race has begun!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Thats pretty cool and looks good!

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

OK thanks.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

nice idea

This is pretty interesting. Hope to see more stuff soon!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Wouldn't this just encourage people to create multiple accounts to send referrals to themselves to get more exp?

@vengu Even if you do so, you can only win exp up to 10 referals. After those 10 you won´t win anymore exp unless you level those accounts to level 10, 20, 30... And I doubt anyone would go through that leveling trouble 😛 Of course there always are crazy enough people ahah 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@frost said in Engage and Win with The Foundation:

@vengu Even if you do so, you can only win exp up to 10 referals. After those 10 you won´t win anymore exp unless you level those accounts to level 10, 20, 30... And I doubt anyone would go through that leveling trouble 😛 Of course there always are crazy enough people ahah 🙂

There's no need for that with the daily points. 😉

@vengu Yeap 😉

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I wonder if my mention of cheating the system gave some people ideas.. The leaderboard made a rather big jump after I posted it.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured