Foundation Rewards Question

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Will Foundation rewards such as the Trained Wolf be available separately down the road?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@wolfenlightstone you have to reach it by scaling up the foundation levels by being active on forum or in the future by joining as becker from kickstarter. I really doubt that you will get it by plaing. The game is planned to be B2P with a shop. So usually shop thingy are not achievable by playing espiacially mounts and cosmetics.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@finland said in Foundation Rewards Question:

@wolfenlightstone you have to reach it by scaling up the foundation levels by being active on forum or in the future by joining as becker from kickstarter. I really doubt that you will get it by plaing. The game is planned to be B2P with a shop. So usually shop thingy are not achievable by playing espiacially mounts and cosmetics.

It's possible for some of the Foundation Rewards to also be purchase items in the shop, similar to how getting cash shop points directly is one of the Foundation rewards.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@fibs I'd prefer if the foundation rewards (at least those that currently exist) stay exclusive to the Foundation. I want to see people needing to be active on the forums to get those items posted.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@jetah said in Foundation Rewards Question:

@fibs I'd prefer if the foundation rewards (at least those that currently exist) stay exclusive to the Foundation. I want to see people needing to be active on the forums to get those items posted.

I absolutely agree, but it's possible for any of the Foundation rewards to not be strictly exclusive, especially if the Foundation system is removed partway thru development.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@jetah Specter said already that you can level up (the foundation) from kickstarter too. So something like "Pay2LevelUp".

• Wiki Editor

@jetah said in Foundation Rewards Question:

Agree!
    What they could do is, to give the exclusive items as another color later.
    But i think Foundation rewards and also Kickstarter Rewards should be always just a legacy goodie to the player who helped to go through all the rough time of developement. What sense it would make to tell them "hey, you can get all these things later too, you don't need to support us now"?

At least for me it is not important to get special things, just because i'm an early adopter, for me is most important, that Fractured will be something great and will be fun to play and a game you can stuck for long long time!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured