Become a Fractured Online volunteer today!

• Hello adventurers!

Ever wanted to support the Fractured Online team and help shape your community? Today is the day!

Applications for Moderator and Game Master are now open!

But before you jump in and apply, there's a lot of information you need to be aware of.

Take a look at everything that is a Moderator and a Game Master and how to become one! ⚔

• Surprised Pikachu dot png

Wow, this is an incredible opportunity! A coalition of support is exactly the sort of mix a niche game like this really benefits from. Having players embedded in the support and community teams will enrich communications and message effectiveness.

Good luck to all those who submit an application!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

If you're not paying your staff and taking volunteers, then I'll take the money I volunteered to you back.

• @Vortech said in Become a Fractured Online volunteer today!:

Wow, this is an incredible opportunity! A coalition of support is exactly the sort of mix a niche game like this really benefits from.

I'm quite a fan of such systems. Not only does it ease the work load on the actual developers, but it also helps build a bridge for the players to help contribute to the game.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

I hope that the people who were answering question during the last Alpha, and thus complaining about the same questions being asked over and over again don't apply.

I'd like to, but i don't think i could "commit" to enough time to make it worthwhile.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

I guess moderating the three and a half players that still haven't refunded the game will be a cakewalk.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

This is definitely a positive development, Kudos to that step.
    I hope the Gamemasters you're choosing can determine bots (people usually have serious misconceptions how 'easy' that is) and are going to proactively act on them, since it's going to be a real issue on the Beastman realm.

• @Kazzier said in Become a Fractured Online volunteer today!:

I'm quite a fan of such systems. Not only does it ease the work load on the actual developers, but it also helps build a bridge for the players to help contribute to the game.

100% large companies lose sight of community outreach like this. The whole proposition of proposed integrations is really exciting for a game like this.

@Logain said in Become a Fractured Online volunteer today!:

This is definitely a positive development, Kudos to that step.
    I hope the Gamemasters you're choosing can determine bots (people usually have serious misconceptions how 'easy' that is) and are going to proactively act on them, since it's going to be a real issue on the Beastman realm.

Great suggestion, we can only hope! The sheer number of bots in recent releases New World and Lost Ark are just insane. New world they're running what seems like simplified scripts just running laps from node to node. Mob density in NW is pretty low so the bots don't have many issues taking all the rare materials and keeping them on cooldown. In Lost Ark the bots are more advanced with some logic and you can see the effects of OCR and color pixel detection. It's nutty watching some of the Lost Ark bot accounts overcome mob density and real player sabotage attempts. All that being said, the impact on the economy in both games has been crushing.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

And here someone knows that images are not loaded at all on the news page?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

This post is deleted!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured