The Wandering Solitary Hero

• Now we all know there is player housing, but what I'm asking about is something different!

For those of us that want to be living out in the wilderness, off the land, adventuring and learning
    every corner of its mysteries. We will have the ability to set up camp and live as a Ranger?

Using the campsite to rest, cook, craft alchemy items so that we can survive without coming
    back to town unless necessary to buy provisions that aren't hauntable, repair gear if not fully
    repairable in the wild etc.

Then maybe a band of heroes will wander by on the way to their next
    treasure hunt and rest awhile, swap stories with the Ranger and maybe even hire him to help
    on their journey!

Who knows the mischief that can happen with more playstyles, especially ones that inhabit, "uninhabitable" lands, besides the great RP(G) benefits!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@obijawnbby

I believe Jacobo mentioned in the live stream that they are planning on enhancing the campfire with something like what you are saying.. in that the more "tent" or "camp" like you make the area, the more "bonuses" you will have at the temporary site.

You used to be able to never go to town if you truely wanted to never do so, however, that is no longer the case. When you get knocked down (hp reaches 0), you lose a potion of your hp cap and get up after a short period. You can only recover your hp cap back to normal by resting at a tavern in a city or at a fireplace in a land parcel. Other than buying provisions and resting your hp cap, you definately can though 🙂

• Content Creator

they also said there is no plans for a repair system in the game, and if you wish to do certain crafts, you will need a crafting station, you can't do these things at a campfire

• @GamerSeuss Food and basic alchemy should be able to use a campfire no? or at least food!

@obijawnbby I can't answer your question but if you are interested in a solidary guild too you can join Bounty Hunters. It's my first time as a "leader" and the discord server is on the making too but I will be glad to have you as a first member!

• Content Creator

@obijawnbby Food=yes, as far as Alchemy, it hasn't been introduced as a skill as of yet, but if it is, it will probably require a crafting station and probably a tech tree upgrade

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Last Q&A discussed plans to eventually add some wilderness housing plots in the region outside of the city.

@GamerSeuss said in The Wandering Solitary Hero:

@obijawnbby Food=yes, as far as Alchemy, it hasn't been introduced as a skill as of yet, but if it is, it will probably require a crafting station and probably a tech tree upgrade

I think the only 'Alchemy' currently in the game is crafting minor poisons, which can be done at a campfire, making ash and then in the main crafting menu, making the ungeant and poison 🙂

• @Xzait Well, I mean the same can be said about food only that there's a bigger variety of recipes.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured