Who needs a key?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

As the title says. I won a key for A2T3 but have no need of it because #pledgepack. No contest or anything, just express interest and why you want it and I’ll choose someone at random later tonight.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

this just reminded me of the time from last test where this dude was like "i'm dying and I can't afford to pay for the key, someone give me key please."

weird time but memorable.

• Hey there Recoil, I'm looking to join up with my guild and friends in alpha and would jump at the chance of a key. That's it in a nutshell, it'd be pretty cool to find an escape after the delays to New World and other titles.

Kind regards,
    Difficultylevel

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Recoil
    Hey!
    First off, really nice of you to be doing this!

As for why i want it....with New World being delayed (again), my guildmates suddenly got keys for this game, i'd love to join them as i am bored out of my freaking mind O.O

• Hello, well simply put im unemployed and without bright future ahead! Would be cool to play a game but cant afford access.
    Regards,
    Mad Dog Tannen

• Hi Recoil, I'm here about your key!!
    I would be pleased if I could get the key from you. I've already played other games when it comes to alpha / beta, often streaming new games on twitch. so if i got a key that I could show this game to a larger audience.
    since September I am divorced so I have a lot of time to let to spend in the game and enjoy it.
    I'm not a big streamer, usually 20-100 people are watching me.
    I do it out of passion for games not for money .
    I will try to use this opportunity in 100% πŸ™‚ Thanks.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Thanks for all the replies so far, I’ll put all your names in random generator to pick one later tonight to give more people an opportunity to respond πŸ™‚

I've got a key but wanted to stop by and say YOU ROCK @Recoil !!
    Hoping that evil @Nekrage will take note of your generosity πŸ˜‰

• I just find this game and see this thread, will not lie i could be happy from getting key!

• I need key friend @Recoil, forever in your debt if i shall have it. Cheers

Youre great for doing this πŸ‘

Personally, I have a key already, but couple of friends dont, if i happen to win it, youll make some random internet person happy πŸ™‚

• Hello @Recoil, I would really appreciate a key. It's been almost 3 years since I found fractured. I haven't bought any pack with alpha access yet because of the prices, and past experiences I had on funding games that don't come out, or change their track completelly. But this game has given me some hope and would definitely like to test around.

Always good to see people do these kind of things for the community
    I have access but really want to get it for my mate who hasnt, Good luck to all!

Again thanks for sharing the key love Recoil!

• Appreciate the key giveaway, nobel gest! Count me in please:) Cant afford the game atm its kinda costly.

• Raises hand really high and wiggles fingers to catch the attention of the generous key giveaway person!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Recoil so nice of you! I have access as well but trying to get a key for my friend with whom we always play together, unfortunately he can’t afford the game at the moment.

• Hi, if slots for the free key is open then i want to sign in. Thanks in advance! πŸ‚

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I am a man by many names, I wander the gaming world leaving a name behind that will become legend; in the lands of WoW: Classic the name DasCow still wanders. As for this land of Syndesia, my guild has suddenly found it on our radar and im sure it seeks for me to leave a legendary tale behind for those adventurers of release to hear echo through the ruins....

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@recoil Awesome gesture!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Ok. Who do I send money? j/k. Kinda.

Er... yes, i would LOVE a key!

Please put my hat in the ring. I'm old (59 but plan to live to see 100!) but PROMISE if you hook me up, to hook up someone else with one in a game in the future! That's nice, eh?

Did you say "be creative?". I thought I heard you say be creative!

Here ya go then!

Since Charlie Daniels just died... I'd sing it but well. Um. No.

*The devil went down to Fractured, he was looking for a key to steal,
    he was in a bind, a few dollars behind, and looking to make a deal...

When he came across this young man, with an extra key he had got,
    and he jumped up on a laptop, and said "boy lemme tell you what...

I guess you didn't know it but I'm an MMO player too,
    and if you care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you...

You play a pretty good game boy, but give the devil his due,
    I'll bet a mouse of gold, against that code, cause I think I'm better than you"...

The boy said "my name's Recoil, and it might be a sin,
    but I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret, you just aint gettin' that pin"...

Recoil, take some days off work and play your Alpha hard,
    'Cause Hell's broke loose in Fractured and the Devil deals the cards,
    And if you win you get this shiny mouse that's made of gold,
    But if you lose the devil gets your coooode....

The Devil, he logged in the first and said, "I'll start this show."
    And fire flew from his fingertips as he parried to and fro...

And he pulled his sword from its shaft and it made an evil hiss,
    And a band of demons joined in and it sounded something like this...

When the Devil finished, Recoil said, "Well, you're pretty good ol' son
    But sit down in that chair right there and let me show you how it's done."...

The Devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat
    And he laid that golden mouse on the ground at Recoil's feet...

Recoil said, "Devil, just come on back if you ever wanna try that trick,
    I done told you once--you son of a bitch-- the key is going to Znick".*

Z

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured