An "Internal" Question to Devs

• I haven't been this much excited about a game for a long time that's why I sometimes get impatient. I want to play this game as soon as possible 🙂 . What I would like to know is that how many people are currently working to create Fractured and is Dynamight Studios planning to hire more people in the future to speed up the project?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Clinion I am not sure what is the situation at the moment but Fractured website/company says:

"As of today, we are a team of 8 full-time employees (and full-time geeks) and 2 freelancers, all focused on the development of Fractured, our flagship product through which we hope to make our dream your reality."

However, I am not sure if this is updated information though.

@Clinion Do you have access to the alpha tests? I bought in at beta level but have been able to score keys to alpha testing through the (gracious) opportunities afforded by the devs.

Sharing information about the game with people you know might be interested is the easiest way, and the friends I've recruited are excited about the game too! Link:
    https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/8559/spread-the-word-win-an-alpha-key

I snagged a key to the upcoming A2.T3 by just speaking up and saying I really wanted one during the latest Q&A hosted by @Prometheus and most excellent webhost @Oxfurd

It may be a year or more before the game is officially 'launched' but playing the game-in-development has taught me so much about the mechanics and the game world - and it's already FUN. When the official launch happens, I will be happy to have learned how to avoid the n00b mistakes I'm making now. 🤦‍♀️ 🤣

• @PeachMcD Unfortunately, I couldnt get the A2T3 key but I tried during @Oxfurd 's stream 😅 I think I saw you getting one of those keys, so congratz 😄

I currently dont have any keys to access any of the tests but I plan on buying one for beta tests soon(before beta testing starts). I was just wondering, as @Tuoni said, are there still 10 people working for Fractured or did they increase their numbers? Furthermore, they were a bit behind on their planned development schedule, so if they can catch it up, it would be great news 😄

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I haven't been around long enough to see how they got quite so far behind the development roadmap, but from my experience since I've been here they're VERY open about the schedule. They inform us in advance when they're going to miss a target, why they missed a target, and what the plan is going forward.

I would suggest they update the roadmap real quick.

• @Corben I just found this MMO after a reddit thread - how long has Fractured been in development?

@jdero welcome! It's been a while - at least a year or so. lots of great info on the main Fractured site:
    https://fracturedmmo.com/faq/

• Community Manager

@jdero Since early 2017, with actual development starting in the summer of 2017.

• DymStudios - CEO

@Clinion said in An "Internal" Question to Devs:

What I would like to know is that how many people are currently working to create Fractured and is Dynamight Studios planning to hire more people in the future to speed up the project?

Hi Clinion! We're 8 people, and we definitely have plans to hire more (another programmer and a senior animator are top priorities). Hopefully we'll be able to do that soon!

@jdero said in An "Internal" Question to Devs:

@Corben I just found this MMO after a reddit thread - how long has Fractured been in development?

To add to what @Specter said above, before the summer of 2018 (= Kickstarter) we only had 1 programmer and there was a lot of prototyping going on (= throwaway code). Things have become must faster after that 🙂

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured