Any chance for sponsorship?

• So I have been doing youtube for several years. Does anyone know fractured's viewpoint on sponsorships because the game looks pretty cool and i'd like to talk about it.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Lominoth If you think the game is cool and you want to talk about it then you should go ahead and do so. Make sure to post a link so we can all check it out and give a thumbs up etc... Maybe just maybe once your work is seen you might be rewarded. I know you may make at least in part you living thru YouTube but it seems a little disingenuous to say 'you --- looks cool. Pay me and i'll talk about it"

• Community Manager

@Lominoth Hello, you can find more about the influencer programs here. 😉

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Specter i dont understand this influencer business ... isnt it better for community and company reputation to have honest reviews by actual players rather than have influencers read a script or obviously glorify and lie about the game ?

@Purple said in Any chance for sponsorship?:

@Specter i dont understand this influencer business ... isnt it better for community and company reputation to have honest reviews by actual players rather than have influencers read a script or obviously glorify and lie about the game ?

DS are honest guys if they had a written script it would be factual.
    They dont big them selves up.
    They hold there hands up when they make a mistake.

If you spent a little time looking in to who the company is and what they are like you would know this.

So a script is not going to be full of lies or exaggerations

If that is indeed what the streamers/influcers do, (I dont personally know)

@Gibbx said in Any chance for sponsorship?:

@Lominoth If you think the game is cool and you want to talk about it then you should go ahead and do so. Make sure to post a link so we can all check it out and give a thumbs up etc... Maybe just maybe once your work is seen you might be rewarded. I know you may make at least in part you living thru YouTube but it seems a little disingenuous to say 'you --- looks cool. Pay me and i'll talk about it"

Wise words @Gibbx but I doubt making a living for any part by youtube with 54 followers is not going to work. So to me its more like can I please get a free example of the game.

• Community Manager

@Purple We don't give the people who sign up for the influencer program a script to follow. We aren't stopping them from making a honest review. 😉

• Wiki Editor

@Purple this influencer business you probably misunderstood.
    This program gives "influencers" the possibility to get a key to play and review the game, probably even temporary keys for giving out to their follower to be able to test the game too.
    As more people will talk about, as better for the game and its business to get it running and leave it running for a long time.
    A Studio, especially such a small one as Dynamight is, would be really stupid, if they would prewrite their influencers, what to tell about the game.

Watch such people like @Oxfurd - he is literally an influencer - some kind of 😉
    Would you say, he was talking at any point a prewritten script or was dishonest and lied about the game? 🤔

We live in 2020 and the way how people give attention is getting different the last years. Big single Advertising banner are not the way anymore.

@Purple said in Any chance for sponsorship?:

good influencers wont accept something where they can't give a bad review.
    but there are different types. those that just review and create an ad for a game. those that 'play' the game for a while. and those that genuinely enjoy the game and are supported by the developers/publishers.

it would be great for the person to get a tl;dr from the developers which can act as a FAQ.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Kralith i know i know ... dont get me wrong... i know perfectly well how that works. in theory it sounds all nice and good, a small minority of companies and influencers may be truthful and honest , but the sad truth is , that the vast majority of companies that rely on influencers are as full of crap as the influencers they rely on, this only gets topped by the audience that in most instances blindly believes their lies.

and no , this is not a rant against fractured or the op, just the advertismment/influencer business in general ;D

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured