Store down for maintenance?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Hey there, I'm trying to buy a founder pack from the store but it says the store is under maintenance, I've tried for several days now to access it. Did I miss an announcement or deadline to buy them or something?

• They asked how would we feel if some new packs were added to the store, so my guess is that maybe they are preparing to add those/edit current packs by the next test.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@Razvan said in Store down for maintenance?:

They asked how would we feel if some new packs were added to the store, so my guess is that maybe they are preparing to add those/edit current packs by the next test.

oh ok thank you

• Community Manager

@Tempest Yes, the store is down to add new additions. More news on that very soon.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Specter said in Store down for maintenance?:

@Tempest Yes, the store is down to add new additions. More news on that very soon.

that kind of sounds like a neat announcement.

i dont understand why it's so hard to DS to communicate with us.

@Jetah said in Store down for maintenance?:

🤣 😆 I'm picturing each of them thinking one of the others had done it. Silly yoomons!

@Jetah said in Store down for maintenance?:

Not all of us have time to be on the forum all day / kickstarter page (wink wink)

" @Prometheus is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to .”

@Yitra

it doesn't take much to send an email letting everyone know the store is down for x duration to add y or change y... we shouldn't have to visit the store page to even notice it's down then try to search the forums for a reason.

if you dont have the time to be on the forums every day then you wouldn't have noticed the store was down. an email could have been enough of a noticed so you dont visit when you do have time.

@Jetah they will likely make a announcement when something is worth announcing the store being down for matinence when atm the games not even live is not exactly breaking news

When it's back up we will probably get a email with what has changed, one email is enough we dont need the small dev team wasting time during development saying

Store is down update soon email all.
    Store is up this is what's changed email all.

The message, store is down for maintenance is plenty enough detail

People whine about DS communication all the time but they are pretty transparent and update us regularly

Yes we get dry spots and I myself get restless for news

But that's just because there is no news to give development is slow and DS has nothing to say for a few months

I think they do a great job communicating and would rather give them a pat on the back then bring them down

• Community Manager

@Jetah The store is down to add a few new packs. The devs have also taken people's feedback into consideration so the new packs aren't carbon copies of the old Knight and Immortal packs. There will obviously be a news post and a newsletter about the changes after they're done with the maintenance.

@Jetah The store is down to add a few new packs. The devs have also taken people's feedback into consideration so the new packs aren't carbon copies of the old Knight and Immortal packs. There will obviously be a news post and a newsletter about the changes after they're done with the maintenance.

for those that might be referring others to the game, you could have sent a neat and short email stating that the store will be down for multiple days while working on it. there might be people that dont check the forums but do check their KS updates that wouldn't know too.

i've mentioned a few times about the horrible lack of communication. I'd really like to see it be worked on more. i'll admit I wouldn't know known but this proves a point that telling no one causes problems.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured