PK punishment

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

" @Jetah it's possible I wont wear my best gear or will attack strategically. Odds are someone will see a demon or evil human and run first or try to log quit."

I wont 🙂 I'm going to use my buff to the best of its advantage ad take from you everything you're worth. I'm happy with my odds and I think most beastmen will be too. It will also be smaller group of human/demons most likely where you'll be zerged by us. Tbh, I'm quite happy for you to try >:D

@tulukaruk They have stated that dying on a different planet you lose your gear and I believe I read that you're teleported out. Might not seem like much of a punishment but when you consider how hard it is to get to another planet in the first place seems decent enough to me.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@miffi now imagine 10 demons going for a ride. They kill 5 beastman and 5 demons die. The rest takes all the loot goes back to demon world and shares the loot and brings back their equipment. Who lost and who gained?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@tulukaruk if that will be allowed you will see a really small community. Mostly of the non gankers would rage quit ;). Ppl enjoy different things while playing. I hope for punishement like bandits/assassins (pk/gankers) will have no access to the cities of the human and beastmen planet ;).. remeber that travelin between planets is not going to be easy. So will it be worth? None knows till we try the game. For sure if the game will reward pk/gankers over casual workers/pvers you will not see any beastman around ;). I trust the company and hoping for a balanced game that gives the possibility to enjoy the game to both sides 😉

It seems like most of those contributing are on the same as far as wanting to prevent griefing. So what are some solutions you think would keep you from griefing someone?
    a few of my ideas:

*increased burden being on a foreign planet preventing amount you can hold/take with you

*Certain items can not be looted from PK

*Invulnerability to item loss for X amount of time after being killed on home world- assuming demon land is ffa, old school anything goes

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@ildirettore Those are good ideas. But aside from the first one, the other two have won´t be in-game. As for the first one I doubt it.

Thanks im just trying to think in the sense of ok ive had a bad day and want to ruin someones elses( yes i play teemo in lol) what would deter me.

@miffi said in PK punishment:

" @Jetah it's possible I wont wear my best gear or will attack strategically. Odds are someone will see a demon or evil human and run first or try to log quit."

I wont 🙂 I'm going to use my buff to the best of its advantage ad take from you everything you're worth. I'm happy with my odds and I think most beastmen will be too. It will also be smaller group of human/demons most likely where you'll be zerged by us. Tbh, I'm quite happy for you to try >:D

@tulukaruk They have stated that dying on a different planet you lose your gear and I believe I read that you're teleported out. Might not seem like much of a punishment but when you consider how hard it is to get to another planet in the first place seems decent enough to me.

that's considered home field advantage. but from my perspective going to a 99% pve world means they'll have better gear which is best for acquiring. I might not go solo, I might have a guild or a group or a good sized raid. We might go in with bad gear just to test the planet out. Then come back with our best. Sure we may die, they may die but it'll be fun for all.

You should really stop taking gear so much into consideration, the gear power difference will be very small, so no matter what gear you use the difference in player power will be very small as well. Also the devs already said the gear will be something really easy to obtain, wasting a lot of resources and time just to go steal gear in Arboreus is meaningless. Better go there to obtain resources unique from Arboreus that you won´t get in the other planets. Of course going to Aboreus just for the "fun" of taking in the challenge of the debuff other's get in Arboreus is another thing.

@frost said in PK punishment:

You should really stop taking gear so much into consideration, the gear power difference will be very small, so no matter what gear you use the difference in player power will be very small as well. Also the devs already said the gear will be something really easy to obtain, wasting a lot of resources and time just go go steal gear in Arboreus is meaningless. Better go there to obtain resources unique from Arboreus that you won´t get in the other planets. Of course going to Aboreus just for the "fun" of taking in the challenge of the debuff other's get in Arboreus is another thing.

the gear will have just 1 tier of quality then? That unique resources won't grant extra or different bonuses when crafting? If we can get 5-15% difference in stats then it'll help. If the best quality of gear only grants 1% then it wouldn't ever be worth going.

@jetah We don´t know. There will be more tier's I think but as far as we know the difference will be small. The most important thing in combat here is which skills you use, how you use them and your own skill.

@Frost Yeah thats a very good point although there needs to be a reason for getting these resources besides gear then

@ildirettore You can use them to craft rarer gear somehow better than the common ones, also the resources from arboreus will be very valuable in other planets so you can sell them at higher prices. And certainly will be used for a lot more stuff, we just need to wait for more info about that.

@frost agree. we have so little information to assume stuff from, and as my mother said when you assume you make an a** out of you and me ( a lot of that going on 🙂

@frost said in PK punishment:

@jetah We don´t know. There will be more tier's I think but as far as we know the difference will be small. The most important thing in combat here is which skills you use, how you use them and your own skill.

Some may consider 5% small while others may consider 25% small. common gear could be 1-5% while legendary (not sure if it'll go that high) could be 25%.

As of right now the purpose to go there is to get the better gear equipped by the natives and resources to bring back. Those races/servers who coop usually have higher quality of gear.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@tulukaruk well losing equipment I spend months to get is enough for me

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

It should not have punishement at all. PK player's are player who know's how to pick or leave a fight. If you are afraid of Pking, it's because you don't have the skills to defend or the guilde to help you. Having played at lot of good old vanilla WoW, the PvP for quest areas, ressources or even just to piss other player's off is the best memories of gaming I'll ever have. Gattering a group of random folks to fight over a spot vs. unknown rivals or planning a Hudge raid with over 3 guilds to go and attack the capital of the other faction was priceless... even if some new player could only look at us with hope to be, some day, good as we were

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@Pownstar That's a bit harsh man, not everyone has a computer that can render all the spells at the same time and win a pvp battle ;-;

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@sapydousa said in PK punishment:

@Pownstar That's a bit harsh man, not everyone has a computer that can render all the spells at the same time and win a pvp battle ;-;

it's 2018... Stop wasting money on fast food and other meaningless stuff... i'm sure that if you want to become a God in a game, you'll always find a way

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@pownstar said in PK punishment:

It should not have punishement at all. PK player's are player who know's how to pick or leave a fight. If you are afraid of Pking, it's because you don't have the skills to defend or the guilde to help you. Having played at lot of good old vanilla WoW, the PvP for quest areas, ressources or even just to piss other player's off is the best memories of gaming I'll ever have. Gattering a group of random folks to fight over a spot vs. unknown rivals or planning a Hudge raid with over 3 guilds to go and attack the capital of the other faction was priceless... even if some new player could only look at us with hope to be, some day, good as we were

In this game, whether or not there's a punishment depends on the planet you're on. 😛 If you go Demon, there won't be a punishment at all. I think you would feel really at home there.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@vengu

Oh it definitly looks like it 😏

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured