trading, weapons, furniture, features

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Servers are down so figured I would get some more information

Is trading items/inventory implemented yet? If so how?
    Are primitive weapons the best weapons at this time?
    I wasn't able to move chests or the fireplace in my house. Am i doing something wrong or is that still in the works?
    Is there already an FAQ or feature progress list that I could refer to instead of bugging everyone here?
    Is there a page where players can see updates on progress and be alerted to any potential server wipes coming?

Thanks again and have a good day.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Noebody said in trading, weapons, furniture, features:

Servers are down so figured I would get some more information

Is trading items/inventory implemented yet? If so how?
    Are primitive weapons the best weapons at this time?
    I wasn't able to move chests or the fireplace in my house. Am i doing something wrong or is that still in the works?
    Is there already an FAQ or feature progress list that I could refer to instead of bugging everyone here?
    Is there a page where players can see updates on progress and be alerted to any potential server wipes coming?

Thanks again and have a good day.

Tradeing is not implemented yet

Yes those are the only weapons atm

You cant move chests after you have placed them but hopefully in the future you can as it's nice to remodel

There is a sticky of everything we know on the forum and read threw the spotlights lots of good info

They generally email with big updates and if they dont at least 1 player will ask them to send a email out so as long as you keep a eye on your emails you will be informed if you dont visit the website or discord

• Wiki Editor

@Noebody
    We are in a phase of testing, where we just get a hand full of corefeatures and test them "to the ground".
    In this case many things are not available for us, but many of them are already implemented for sure.
    Because we test the core features, they will be able to fix them, before they start a next phase.
    Simple said:
    If you can build a blueprint and it works without errors, you will be able to build blueprints in different shapes.
    It the fighting against the few creatures we still have works like a charm, then a variety of new creatures will work too.

As for the moving chests and other stuff, there are several bugs at the moment.
    You had the option for moving chests before, but it did not worked for wooden chest.
    Now you can place chests on walls, that did not work for Wooden Chest before, but you don't get the option to move them anymore.
    I think thats caused by the try to get the items/structure movement problems out of the game. We will have many of such things while Alpha and even Beta, that things that was working will probably get broken after a patch.

In case of the "Is there a page where players can see updates on progress ....?"
    An whole Update on Progress is very unusual at Alpha, since there are tests just in parts of the game.
    That means, the Devs will have different versions of the game and the one they show us is the one with selected core features, that we have to test step by step.
    While this phase so many things will change, that an big update log will be way too confusing for us.
    But they have at least a small version log at the client, where you can see in which version we are and whats the key change in this version is.
    In case of "alerting of potential server wipes" i can say, that they announces before any Alpha started, that there will be wipes after each test phase and if needed inbetween.
    Thats very usual in an Alpha, that there will be no announcement extra, that there will be a wipe incoming. But i saw now often, that Prometheus tries to inform us before. But it can happen, that the wipe will be a just in time decision, because server is messed up or new adjustments was needed to make or whatever. While Alpha we need to expect with every new client/server build can be a wipe.
    I am totally okay not to know, if there is a wipe or not... i will build even my 7., 8. or 20. house, if it is needed to get all bugs out of it 😉

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Xzoviac said in trading, weapons, furniture, features:

You cant move chests after you have placed them but hopefully in the future you can as it's nice to remodel

Not only remodel, but a multitude of people will just place them incorrectly at start because of recklesness, negligence, cus mom interrupted them with vacum cleaner, and multitude other reasons. 😉

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@Noebody video link I will put below shows everything you can craft currently besides basic housing stuff.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured