Shop: common or not

• Hello,
    After checking the new shop i tought a bit of what AoC did with their shop, or making some unique season items during the alpha phases of the game. Certainly it will enforce more fundings because people like unique irripetible items but creating too much exclusive might be a double-edged weapon for who come later and miss the "exclusive" train.

So now that new cosmetics are out, what are the plans for Fractured: leave them available over the years or make them uniques wave after wave?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I love how GGG does their shop with Path of Exile.

keep a core set of packs. Include seasonal pack options.

add to your cosmetic spell, gear, pet, housing.

@Jetah said in Shop: common or not:

Cosmetic spells would be nice

@00 said in Shop: common or not:

Hello,
    After checking the new shop i tought a bit of what AoC did with their shop, or making some unique season items during the alpha phases of the game. Certainly it will enforce more fundings because people like unique irripetible items but creating too much exclusive might be a double-edged weapon for who come later and miss the "exclusive" train.

So now that new cosmetics are out, what are the plans for Fractured: leave them available over the years or make them uniques wave after wave?

Excellent question, as I am already out of my comfort zone as a genuent packrat by not being able to get the items from the highest kickstarter pack (My choice), but I rather have no extra sessions with my therapist if I am gonna miss on more goodies 😇

I think I read where items bought from the store bind to your account. I wonder if pets and such you find as loot are going to bind as well. I would expect not since some drops would duplicate. I'm thinking in terms of selling these items ingame lol.

@Farlander said in Shop: common or not:

I think I read where items bought from the store bind to your account. I wonder if pets and such you find as loot are going to bind as well. I would expect not since some drops would duplicate. I'm thinking in terms of selling these items in game lol.

drops shouldn't bind to the account. they should be a risk if you keep them.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Some seasonal items would be good, maybe recurring every year instead of one shot.

@Farlander said in Shop: common or not:

I think I read where items bought from the store bind to your account. I wonder if pets and such you find as loot are going to bind as well. I would expect not since some drops would duplicate. I'm thinking in terms of selling these items in game lol.

drops shouldn't bind to the account. they should be a risk if you keep them.

ye. pretty sure thia is the idea the devs r going for... and if u qant to have 0 risk of losing your loot and gear, play on the beast-people planet.

Would stink if loot drops bound to an account. Those items are great in a vendor lol.

@Xzoviac said in Shop: common or not:

Cosmetic spells would be nice

Bien! Oui! Cosmotique magique!!! viva bien!

The Outlands UO free server had cosmetics you could buy from the cash store for your spells. It amounted to alot of sparkles lol.

@Farlander

check out the GGG cash shop for spell cosmetics! https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/alternate-skill-effects

there's arcane, undead, ghost, arctic, light, darkness, blood, etc!

as much as i like the cash shop having options if there isn't anything available in game then people will cry paywall. there should be incentive to grind or play in certain ways to obtain some cosmetics. I'd love to see some unique versions too that can only be found in game. so when you see someone using then you know they played for it.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Hello! We plan to create a sort of items rotation for the store; new pet/building design/decorations/..etc will slowly replace the older ones, so, we can say that almost all the things that you can find in the store are "exclusive". 🙂

@Znirf said in Shop: common or not:

Hello! We plan to create a sort of items rotation for the store; new pet/building design/decorations/..etc will slowly replace the older ones, so, we can say that almost all the things that you can find in the store are "exclusive". 🙂

i hate those types. played Dauntless that does that and I dont buy things.

i'd highly suggest having some items that dont rotate. let them be your foundation. bundle some pet, spell effect, armor cosmetics and toss in some dynamite gold for a savings.

Lovely, I like to remodel my decoration from time to time, and dislike running around with the same pet over and over again, not to mention armour (skins).

I would not have it any other way (as long as the pledge and foundation keep there "unique" status and will not be found in the shop later on)

oo. that sounds amazing!! hopefully they wont rotate too frequently. wouldnt want to miss out on anything when i am away working.

@Xzait

usually it's a quarter, so 3 months.

@Jetah oo. thats pretty good. thanks for the info!! i sure hope it will be. coz monthly is probably a but tok fast for my situation with work unfortunately.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured