Town Seiges/Conquest in Different Worlds

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

So I understand that humans will have the option to go to war with each other, attack each others' settlements, etc. Will the same gameplay be available in Tartaros, or is the PvP there intended to be more skirmish-based?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Lurric
    Tartaros is free for all PvP. whenever however you want. no rules just death.. lots and lots of death!

There are sieges on Tartaros as well. It's just that normal open world PvP doesn't have any flagging consequences like on Syndesia.

If we want to war each other or tartaros wth would we try and declare war just go grab your whole guild or freinds and kill the other guys no need for set dates times and all that nonsense just grab your war hammer and get to it, humans have to much talk no fight

@dj35
    porting to planets will be difficult. exception is the human and tartaros which will have eclipse (lets say monthly) often.

sieges are to attack cities.

@Lurric said in Town Seiges/Conquest in Different Worlds:

So I understand that humans will have the option to go to war with each other, attack each others' settlements, etc. Will the same gameplay be available in Tartaros, or is the PvP there intended to be more skirmish-based?

In both planets the PvP happens very similiar way. What it comes for open world PvP and like already mentioned, in Tartaros killing other players does not have consequences, but in Syndesia there is some restrictive rules and karma/flagging system to keep PvP more in control.

Both planets will have town/object sieges, which are most likely very similiar from each other. We do not know much about sieges yet and even devs have still designing the mechanics if I have understood right. Still, these sieges most likely needs to be declare and then there is time for both sides to prepare for the battle. So these sieges are more like events rather than random fights.

You can read a little bit more of PvP generally from here: FS6 PvP

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured