Forum to Website

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Well met!

I was wondering if it was normal that I couldn't find a way to go from the forums to the website? Or perhaps I'm just blind - in any case, I would appreciate not having to switch between urls every time!

Thank you in advance 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I thought the same thing in the beginning until my son pointed out you can click the header to the forums lol.

1. click on the top photo where large "Fractured" is written
    2. at the bottom of any page where "Copyright © 2019 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured" is written, click on "Fractured"

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Thank you muchly for the pro-tips! It definitely wasn't obvious at first glance, or maybe I'm losing my touch ^^

@Melizenn said in Forum to Website:

(...) It definitely wasn't obvious at first glance(...)

It certainly could be highlighted a bit, but I'd guess that developing the game is far higher priority right now 😉

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Logain The integration between the forums and main site are one of my favorite aspects right now. 😄

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

They are two separate websites, which is very interesting for stress purposes - if service to the forums is interrupted, it's likely that the main website would still be up and vice-versa (depending on what is hosted where). It also gives them greater flexibility.

However, the integration between the two in terms of navigating back and forth could be improved as it stands now. Navigation around websites - and websites in general - should always be constructed to be as intuitive as possible. I can understand that this isn't high priority right now, though! I'm personally happy enough to have been given an answer as to what hoops you need to jump through to get where you want to.
    Thank you all for answering me on that 😊

AHH the struggles of the beginning lol

• It would be convenient to have something like an expandable tab along the side to help navigate the forums. Maybe include a link to the main site on there so we wouldn't have to scroll to the top or bottom of the page every time we wanted to swap back and forth

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Mmh, often there's a big "home" button somewhere that takes you back to the main site ☺

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Luranthe said in Forum to Website:

It would be convenient to have something like an expandable tab along the side to help navigate the forums. Maybe include a link to the main site on there so we wouldn't have to scroll to the top or bottom of the page every time we wanted to swap back and forth

@Syllah said in Forum to Website:

Mmh, often there's a big "home" button somewhere that takes you back to the main site ☺

At the very least on the moving black bar on the top. I usually click fractured forum (to take me to the top) and then fractured logo. If that static bar had the emblem it wouldn't require any of these steps to swap back. ^_^

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured