If you could design an animal...

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

The other day I asked in Discord if you could design any animal what would it be. I figured I’d ask here on the forums as well. Sooo... if you could design an animal for Fractured what would it be? What would it do/what spell(s) could it use? And what story would you add to them?

Animal:
    Planet:
    Spell(s):
    Description:

• TF#3 - ENVOY

I would make a centipede with 8 segments. Each planet has its own version, like spiked one for tataros, scaled one for syndesia, furry one for beast planet. Could use poison. And the secret effect would be, when its health drop below 30% it splits up in its 8 segments which than attack you

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

A failed experiment from a Blood Demon that escaped, mutated and evolved... it takes the form of a swarm that hovers around portals, gateways and stargates, siphoning off the spatial and temporal magical energies within to transfer the blood of any approaching mammal to the Queen of the brood. The swarm is a decoy, only comprised of workers, and will remain a danger as long as the Queen isn't dealt with - but a swarm appearing is a pretty good indication that a portal or gateway will also appear!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Cool topic! 🙂

On Arboreus, I'd create a wingless, herbivorous dragon, that can combine bio-chemicals stored in chambers in a large, horn-like structure on its head to breathe fire.

That's secondarily a defense mechanism, but primarily a way to unlock tasty seeds from huge, otherwise uncrackable, fire-tree cones, representing a symbiotic relationship with the forest.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Love the contributions so far! Keep up the awesome work Fractured community!

• Animal: Shape Shifter
    Planet: Asteroids
    Spell(s): Passively acquire the ability to shift into the form/model of any creature it helps to kill. Of course you can always have it revert to the base "family" model.
    Description:

A "family" , more specifically a shape shifter that has evolved to gain the ability to shift into the the creatures it has eaten, the base form when you first run into them would be that of a peasant family holding hands(too dark?), they walk together and even produce idle chatter in the chat channel but when prey draws near they pull in close and a great maw opens up near their center of mass.

Would be super creepy, can you imagine running into that on an asteroid at 2 am?
    As the created creatures are tamable it doubles as a hell of a conversation starter when your flesh colored bear/wolf/lion kills a player in PVP and then walks away with you on 2 legs...

Animal: Steam Dragon

Planet: Syndesia

Spell(s): This dragon will breath steam instead of fire. Every steam breath attack will also increase the overall temperature of area, which will stack heat debuff on players. Players have a chance to cooldown the space with some kind of mechanics. Because the Dragon is partly metal, it will conduct well electricity and it will be vunerable for element of lightning.

Description: Steam Dragon is a result of experiment to replace some of the dragon's bodyparts with bionic versions. This dragon could be one of the bosses in dungeon called Research Center.

Steampunk Dragon

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Definitely more steam powered clockwork golems.

mythological-creatures-illustration-dark-corner-books-bruno-santos-9-5abdf2ba423ca__700.jpg

Id go for something from folklore According to the Japanese folklore, the Jorōgumo is a magic, 400 year old giant spider, that can change its appearance into that of a beautiful woman. She seduces young handsome men, wraps them up in her webs and eats them..

@Sindariya I swear to jesus this was a mob in a Nike called sao/ a phone game mmo called avabel
    EDIT* speeling errors

@Xzoviac Omg that is creepy.. 😨

• This post is deleted!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

A varien, a placid creature, herbivore, but very territorial. They have a nest, where females gives birth, where they sleep, and else. If you enter their territory, you will be chased by them. They use their kind of horn to defend themselves, or their claws. His horn grow with age, like his mane. His body is stripped a bit like tigers.
    Here is a draw I did some times before. Sorry for the annotations in french 😛
    varien.jpg

@Esher nice drawing 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Xzoviac Thank you ^^ I did some others, I'll post them later

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

A katsune that uses time magic and has wings. Guardians of an ancient forest lost in time/ set in to the future due to an experiment gone wrong.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I really love the time and attention everyone has put into making their ideas and being involved in the topic!

I'd probably make some kind of quadraped with impish cat ears, the ability to stand on two feet as well to weild something like a bow. thick flowing fur, lizard eyes and a scaled tail similar to a snakes. Having the ability to use weapons or tools, attack with razor sharp claws, stun its' foes with a tail whip or rip them to shreds with razor sharp tetth while being brutish in strength having a strong hide to negate damage it takes :3

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured