It should not be in a game.

1. I am angry in games on these damned wings which take the huge place and shine in different bright colors. It is impossible to play I do not love bright colors. It very much distracts from a game.

2. I adore usual classical medieval armor on the hero. But did not meet such games without idiotic suits and an armor. Which do of the hero of some clown in bright colors and damned wings.

3. Concerning magic hero I have nothing against. But it would be desirable usual armor closer by the classical Middle Ages. Cloak, hood, belt with magic sacks.

4. Craft in a game interests me more. Put especially forge for forging of an armor. It would be desirable a little realistic. Production and processing of ore. Then from them to forge an armor and a chain armor. Level of craft affects quality of weapon and armor. The realness very much interests.

5. In respect of craft of use of an otstanka of animals for magic products let alchemists are engaged and to make optional use for blacksmithing to shape an armor. It is better to add magic properties in an armor separately as stones or crystals to special socket in weapon and an armor.
      And to receive advanced crystals and stones. It it is necessary to have craft of the alchemist of big level and remains from animals from mythical beings as dragons.

6. As for a single it would be desirable that it was possible to use several types professions of craft. I know to raise levels for all types of professions of craft, that it is better to do it by group of peopleBut it will not distract from process of a game as there is no need to create the new hero.

Reputable developers of a game. What you think about it?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Dreamerliv 1.

special otverstviye in weapon

Отверстие такое отверстие 😂 (socket)

2.The impression, that you news about game not read, and simply however on forum and said as on what you want should be
    3. Unfortunately for skins and vfx skins will make players bright, as if you don't proteins, you will have to accept.

• @muker Браво 👍
    Честно сказать я ожидают от этого проекта большего. Ну и ознакомился с игрой чутка больше и не стал переделывать и удалять эту тему.

@Dreamerliv Hello new friend, you might need this (info).

Полезная инфа и переводы новостей

На самом деле у нас мало инфы, так что пока что рано о чем либо говорить

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

I also personally hope the cosmetics won’t be too outlandish, but you never know. I have faith that they won’t be, just considering how the normal armor and artifacts are looking.

As for mage armor and the like, I don’t think there are any limits. It’s all about synergy though. So you can use tank armor with a mage, but there’s certain qualities that enters into the equation

TOP list of an anime:
    Goblin Slayer;
    Sword Art Online;
    Overlord;
    Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken.
    «Perhaps, once from this list of an anime, will someone choose the best ideas for creation of a new game».

How is The Rising of the Shield Hero not in there pff

• This post is deleted!

@Eurav what in the hell I can agree on most of that list but sao really I have watched all the series except alicization which I am planning on watching, in my opinion, it is a good anime but it is nowhere near the top list of an anime and Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken. I can honestly disagree with this one but only because I've read the manga and the actual story ( i love the actual story the manga was ok and the anime is alright )

@dj35 said in It should not be in a game.:

what in the hell I can agree on most of that list but sao really I have watched all the series except alicization which I am planning on watching, in my opinion, it is a good anime but it is nowhere near the top list of an anime and Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken. I can honestly disagree with this one but only because I've read the manga and the actual story ( i love the actual story the manga was ok and the anime is alright )

Well there are a decent amount of better anime, but going with his list, The Rising of Shield Hero just seemed the most missing one 😂

@Eurav not wrong btw oh and one game where I would really want to be in is Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken. overlord is pay to win and I am not rich lol( but it is second because I wanna create a dungeon ) SAO just has really bad game mechanics and is not good. goblin slayer might be fun to play but I wanna know more about the world and stuff. the rising shield hero I have not seen yet so I cannot comment on it. ( just so we know im thinking about this in a vrmmorpg way )

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured