I hope your happy FRACTURED team!!! :)

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Since I became a backer (Kickstarter) and started testing Alpha 1-2 I realize that my old decrepit computer was really struggling...... it was time for a new one!!!

So Black Friday came and I spent way too much on a new system that can now handle the game and any upcoming add-ons.

Now the Wife is cranky because I spent too much money !!!

I blamed the entire Fractured team (including half of the current testers) but that did not seem to cheer her up.

I hope some really cool stuff is coming down the line, so I can justify this new computer.

🙂

Either way, now I can dump AOL and my current Myspace.com page.

• Wiki Editor

@Jimbolini Tell your wife, i am totally with you, that you needed a new Computer, because a new Computer is always good and it is essential to survive! nod nod
    And tell her, that i am saying, because i am a woman! This part of needed things we should keep in our mind and not leave at men alone. 😉

In other words: When i bought a new computer 2 years ago, i needed under a day to decide parts and order them at one shop, while my partner was thinking and reading forums and trying to decide where to buy his new computer parts. I had my new computer 2 days later, he hasn't his new computer till today 😂

Yeah, I think you're on to something.

It so much easier to live alone. I recommend it

Congrats on your new computer man.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Gibbx I can't agree more on that x)

• Could you please, good sir, tell us what your specs on old computer were? Im one of those unlucky guys who did not manage to log into the game during the free weekend (I only have access to beta). Just to make sure I also dont need to upgrade ... pretty please.

@asspirin said in I hope your happy FRACTURED team!!! 🙂:

Could you please, good sir, tell us what your specs on old computer were? Im one of those unlucky guys who did not manage to log into the game during the free weekend (I only have access to beta). Just to make sure I also dont need to upgrade ... pretty please.

My original system was older is was

Intel 2500k with 8 gig ram and AMD R200 video card. (Windows 7)

After they worked out the Windows 7 issue, the game would load (Would take 3-5 min) but I had to use the lowest settings. (Getting 30-40 fps and some stutter) - also loaded on a non SSD

The new system is not top of the line, but plays the game on Ultra with 60fps and smooth.

AMD 2700k with 16 gig ram and Nvidia 1060 vid card (6 gig) - Game is now loaded on SSD drive as well.

Hope that helps.

I once admitted to how much i paid for Immortal pack to my gf - lucky we dont live together, or i may have died lmao

• @Jimbolini Thanks man.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

In the future I would recommend going for used parts. You can really get good deals on top of the line gear from the previous generation.

My current build has a 1070 ti I snagged for $150 this summer haha

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@Jimbolini said in I hope your happy FRACTURED team!!! 🙂:

My original system was older is was
    Intel 2500k with 8 gig ram and AMD R200 video card. (Windows 7)

Even if it was an old system, you should have still upgraded it to Windows 10.

The new system is not top of the line, but plays the game on Ultra with 60fps and smooth.
    AMD 2700k with 16 gig ram and Nvidia 1060 vid card (6 gig) - Game is now loaded on SSD drive as well.

This is a rather beast processor for that video card, i take it you didnt build it but got it from a store?
    At least you got it on sale tho.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured