Python or Javascript

• Banned

Hello All,

Anyone tell me which programming language is best for future point of view Python or Javascript. I want to start learning but still confused between them. Any suggestions about both of them.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Programming isn't that great anymore. People from India will code you online anything you want for a dollar, and all companies rent coding services super cheap online now days, at mercenaries.

You would be better off with learning carpentry. 😉

@shivambhatele said in Python or Javascript:

Hello All,

Anyone tell me which programming language is best for future point of view Python or Javascript. I want to start learning but still confused between them. Any suggestions about both of them.

C# (sharp) is the language I like most I watched bob tabor, on the microsoft website great for new coders and free.

If it has to be between those two I'd pick java...

Entirely depends what you want to use it for.

A load of my friends still use Delphi and that is fine for them

@shivambhatele said in Python or Javascript:

Hello All,

I guess both are fine. However, when I was completing the very basic course of data processing, we used Python. The reason for this was (lecture said), that Python is a very easy to start with and from there it is easy to move on to other languages. However, in the second data processing course, it seams, that there will be already Java in use.

• Python, it's been on the rise for years all the while it continues to rise. Some of the highest paying careers utilize Python. That being said, it's also one of the easier to learn as it is a higher level language.

Can't go wrong with either, but if I picked one to start with.. today, it'd be Python.

What do you want to work on, back end or front end development?

• Hej for my favorite language is JavaScript.Because is very good for Front_end

When I learned programming it was Fotran 77 and Pascal. C was just coming into being. I would say as a programmer you will always be learning the latest language.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured