Is it worth buying alpha?

• Hi, I was a big fan of albion online but server issues making me getting sick of it. I found this game lately yet not many information of it. so.. is it still worth buying alpha?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Triggy That's up to you. Purchasing the alpha would allow you the unique experience of getting in the game before anyone else. However, I stress that this is alpha, and as good of a job as the developers are doing the purpose of allowing players in is to find problems with the game. There will be bugs, crashes, and a plethora of other issues needing to be ironed out. Chances are you will not run into this, but if you are coming from another game that frustrated you with tech issues then it would be wise to consider that before jumping into an alpha stage game. I for one will be getting in on the beta, but if you want to dive into the world of Fractured and be the first to explore I can only exhibit jealousy. Good Luck!

do like testing an incomplete product? because that is what it is right now. many things are broken. many things dont exist, many things dont work well.

@Triggy if you buy Alpha access, girls will definitely like you more! 100% proven and works!

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@Triggy
    I would suggest you read the News articles & Dev blogs. There is a lot of information there about the game & how it will function.
    If you need more of a gameplay visual, head over to Twitch. you can find some streamers videos from the Alpha 1 stage of the testing.

The most recent news article will give you an idea of what is going to be added into the testing for Alpha 2.
    If this interests you, then BUY.

Otherwise maybe you should consider buying into the Beta instead.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

I dont regret getting it 🙂 It was fun. cant wait for the next one 😉

If you are looking for a full game experience, then no it's not worth buying into the alpha right now, unless you see it as an investment.
    If you want to assist the developers and support them, then it sure is worth it buying into the alpha and give your feedback to them as you play/test the game.

@Triggy said in Is it worth buying alpha?:

Hi, I was a big fan of albion online but server issues making me getting sick of it. I found this game lately yet not many information of it. so.. is it still worth buying alpha?

I'd say if you are unsure, dont buy alpha.
    If you dont want to test a unfinished buggy game, dont buy

If you love finding bugs
    Want to support the vision
    Are willing to risk your money towards a idear

Then join us
    I belive in this company and think this game will be amazing.

But I'd say dont ask us, you need to decide what's right for you

• Buying an Alpha is always risky if you want to experience THE game
    It's an Alpha, no more 🎅 no less

But if you sure to spend time and follow the concept especially for mmo's...

...Then I think it can be fun

You can test, report and be part of development

Perhaps it will tie you closely to the game

Be safe and perhaps see you in Q4

Faya

@Triggy said in Is it worth buying alpha?:

Hi, I was a big fan of albion online but server issues making me getting sick of it. I found this game lately yet not many information of it. so.. is it still worth buying alpha?

The game as an alpha is pretry amazing i would have to say. With the way the devs have been handling, i dont see the game becoming something completely different to the alpha. they seem pretty set with the idea they have in their heads. In alpha 2, there are a tonne of new features to be expected to see, even if it has been pushed back, i think it will be worth it.

Like others have said, expect to find bugs and run into issues... that is what an alpha is designed to do... catch bugs (just like a beta, but to a higher degree). If you are more looking for game mechanics and stuff, probably wait a bit, coz that is usually a focus for the beta... making sure all the game mechanics work properly (but still expect bugs).

If you do decide to invest and are able to join in on an alpha or beta, you could consider it an exclusive sneak peak 😉 but also know, like others have mentioned, there is a risk. It doesnt seem like a large one at this point though 🙂 the devs got quite a bit more support with the release of the shop (hopefully it was well and truly enough).

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured