Hello there !
This game looks promising, when it will be launched ? thanks !
Welcome probability it will be launched in late 2020.
Im Vagabond the psycho lonewolf from Albion Online, if there is any full pk demon guild, pm me
Unlike Albion online
Hi denispeda-since I know Albion myself very well, I can give you an answer as dev. The most important things I can outline:
Fractured features ARPG combat, which is quite different from Albion's Dota-like style.
Progress is horizontal and sees no grind thanks to the Knowledge System, while Albion progress is very vertical (with resources, items and everything divided in tiers) and progress requires repeating the same action over an over for a long, long time.
The way PvP is managed is very different - on Albion, by level (low level: green, high level: red). On Fractured, by race and planet. In fact, the whole concept of races and worlds doesn't exist in Albion.
Interactions with the environment being very important in combat are also missing from Albion.
We have one massive open world, it's not divided in regions.
...and there's a lot more I could mention. Even the graphic style is different. So like... Yeah, it's very different
Hey there and welcome!
Hello and welcome
@vagabond hello and welcome aboard
Hello friend , you have a keen eye ,indeed this game looks promising
This game looks promising, when it will be launched ?
Here's the offical article which has the Roadmap:
(Please note that we're currently in pre-Alpha, not Alpha 1 - Test 1, so there's a minor delay here.)
If you take a look at this and cross-reference it with Pledge Packs, then you'll see that:
- the full release is going to happen in the latter half of 2021 and you'll have to pay whatever price Dynamight is going to settle on,
- you can pay at least €25 to start playing (with minimum bugs) in late 2020/early 2021,
- you can pay at least €50 to start playing (with some missing systems) in early 2020,
- you can pay at least €90 to start playing (with a lot of bugs) in late 2019,
- you can pay at least €150 to start "playing" (during a time of turmoil) pretty darn soon.
Hello and Welcome